Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-06-07, 01:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Futureheads - There's No Time"
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-07, 01:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Till You..."
Weird Al - Fuck the Macarena
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-07, 01:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Weird Al - Fuck the Macarena"
Queens of the Stone Age - Go With The Flow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-07, 01:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Queens of the Stone Age - Go With The..."
Weird Al - Star Wars Gangsta Rap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-07, 01:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Weird Al - Star Wars Gangsta Rap"
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-07, 01:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds"
Glen Miller - American Patrol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-07, 10:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Glen Miller - American Patrol"
Unwritten Law - Save Me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-09, 02:49 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Unwritten Law - Save Me"
I believe people are using this thread to get their post count up.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-06-09, 09:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I believe people are using this thread..."
Screw you prick.

No-one gives a shit about what you think.

----------

Bloc Party - Price of Gas
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-09, 01:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I believe people are using this thread..."
Disturbed - The Game

D3V, quit spamming this thread. You did not even name a song that you were listening to. No, this thread is not to get post-count up, I believe it exists to share a vast difference in music taste. Quit being such a fucking prick. Go whine to WetWired to make this thread not count toward postcount, I could care less. Not that he'd do anything for the likes of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-10, 01:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Screw you prick. No-one gives a shit..."
Lenny said:
Screw you prick.

No-one gives a shit about what you think.

----------

Bloc Party - Price of Gas
Who the fuck are you, british nigger I hope your mom gets hit by a fucking train and turns into Terry Schaivo.

Staind - It's been a while.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-06-10, 08:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Who the fuck are you, british nigger I..."
Ying Yang Twins - What's Happenin'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-10, 12:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Who the fuck are you, british nigger I..."
Nigger?

What is your sudden obsession with the word "nigger"? For your information I'm usually so pale everyone thinks I'm seriously ill.

And what do you think you're going to achieve by randomly insulting people, let along their mothers? Respect? Bollocks. Even I've got more respect on these forums than you and I didn't get it by insulting everyone. Come to think of it, I don't know how I got it. But that's beside the point.

If you were sensible D3V you'd shut down your computer now, and go weep all alone in a little corner.

What I'm trying to say here, in my little roundabout way, is FUCK OFF!

You're almost as bad as zonalon was...wait, my mistake. You're worse than zonalon. At least zonalon could take hints and hasn't been seen on here for months.

----------

Bloc Party - Blue Light
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-10, 05:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nigger? What is your sudden..."
Nine Inch Nails - Happiness In Slavery
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-10, 06:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nine Inch Nails - Happiness In Slavery"
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-06-10, 09:27 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster,..."
Modest Mouse - Float On
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-10, 10:31 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Modest Mouse - Float On"
Lil' Wyte - Smoke my Dro
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-11, 08:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lil' Wyte - Smoke my Dro"
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-12, 02:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It"
Bloc Party - Luno
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-12, 09:35 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bloc Party - Luno"
Daft Punk - Digital Love
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav