Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-10-30, 04:49 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
nah, but hey lets just wait and find out from him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2002-11-03, 05:00 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
god this game is soooo much fun. ive been drivin around in a helicoptor 4 hours.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2002-11-05, 09:08 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
/still doesnt have it

/needs license soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2002-11-05, 09:50 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
I picked it up today and it isn't really all that for me, reminds me of the old game in nearly every aspect....

sure it gots upgrades too it and so on but it feels more like an expansion then a sequal too me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-11-06, 07:30 AM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
That's why it's GTA: Vice City and not GTA4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-06, 09:19 AM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
Good answer, want a cookie? I heard gta4 will be online
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-11-06, 09:45 AM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
GTA4 will have multiplayer, but I don't think it'll be online only.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-06, 01:10 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
to get the sea plane you have to purchase the film place on spawn island and beat missions untill you come across the mission called dildo dodo and you will fly a skimmer (seaplane) and drop magazines everywere and when you park the plane and go save you will be able to fly the skimmer all the time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dominator73439 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendominator73439 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dominator73439

Posted 2002-11-06, 01:14 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
there are a couple of helicopters i know of one is on the diez mantion when you get it and beat all the missions another is on top of the news station its a news chopter and another you have to buy a shacl by greasy chopper at the other side of the street and go to the building beside it and go to the top and there will be a police helicopter(doesnt shoot) and there are two more i found kinda hard to explane so you will have to find it your selfs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dominator73439 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendominator73439 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dominator73439

Posted 2002-11-08, 07:26 AM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
There's one near the Japanese styled area. A police copter parked on a roof.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-09, 11:38 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
ya but you got to get it by walking not flying to it or it wont show up and i think you got to buy the shack by it and greasy chopper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dominator73439

Posted 2002-11-12, 03:16 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
i dont tink its that good bu t a big improvement considering gta3

i like the buy building ting and the motorbikes i love em

graphics r alot beter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller

Posted 2002-11-12, 06:21 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
Quote:
Originally posted by dominator73439
there are a couple of helicopters i know of one is on the diez mantion when you get it and beat all the missions another is on top of the news station its a news chopter and another you have to buy a shacl by greasy chopper at the other side of the street and go to the building beside it and go to the top and there will be a police helicopter(doesnt shoot) and there are two more i found kinda hard to explane so you will have to find it your selfs
Quote:
Originally posted by dominator73439
to get the sea plane you have to purchase the film place on spawn island and beat missions untill you come across the mission called dildo dodo and you will fly a skimmer (seaplane) and drop magazines everywere and when you park the plane and go save you will be able to fly the skimmer all the time
There wasnt a single period in either of those sentances.

But it still sounds cool from what you said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-12, 07:32 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
are you my language teacher

jk/jk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dominator73439

Posted 2002-11-13, 06:15 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
maybe i caged my mind about what i said. only a little hehe

i still dont tink its the best game... but i played more and i tought it wasent bad i now tink its a very good game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller

Posted 2002-11-13, 09:04 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
Well...GTA:VC is good, wait for GTA4, it's online dude~
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-11-15, 06:42 AM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
GTA: Vice City deserves a 10 and I'll tell you why when I get home from school
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-11-16, 08:24 AM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
/still waiting to know why
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Radzkull

Posted 2002-11-16, 09:06 AM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
I think it is because Vice City is sansational, you can do everything, you can go to a mall, you can go inside some of the buildings, you can ride a motorbike, and you can drive a halicopter! On top of that, the story is great, the selections is better, and the graphic is terrific. I think this is why GTA 3 deserve a 10/10
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-11-17, 09:13 PM in reply to okok44's post "Gta Vice City"
HAVE ANY OF U GUYS SEEN THE HELICOPTER WITH WHEELS!!!
GO TAKE THE HELICOPTER TO THE SPRAY AND GO..... ur helicopter will have wheels................................
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
P!NoY_i2e@L is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenP!NoY_i2e@L is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

P!NoY_i2e@L