Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-08-14, 11:06 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
DUH every on knows it ANIMA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-15, 07:58 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Talk about Anima's Oblivion, damn, super strong and scary. I hope I don't get to be oblivioned~
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-08-16, 06:15 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
the conclusion... Anima beats all summons...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:05 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I know who can beat ANIMA but the thing is u can pick him . Its the final summon tiduses father . man u got to say it will be real nice if u could have picked him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:10 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
he's much weaker than anima. without those two poles, he's still got more HP i'll admit, but Anima can kill Jecht in 3 hits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:13 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Still, I just used Tidus' Caldbolg (sp?) thing, and built up in the cactuar area for like 3 hours... dealt 20000+ damage a turn.

Anima "r0x0rs".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-18, 04:57 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
My Anima alone killed Jecht... heck, i didnt even need Magus Sisters for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-18, 09:07 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
dam it if u could pick him i would slice anima in half hehe srry anima but its true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

okok44

Posted 2002-08-19, 01:24 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
What no one said anythin about Bahamut >_< Bahamut owns. But I haven't played FFX... or FFIX for the matter. (Don't got PS2... hell I don't even got a PS1. >_<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-19, 03:19 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I still say Odin. And believe you me, I was MAD to find out that he wasn't in FFX.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-19, 04:35 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueCube
Still, I just used Tidus' Caldbolg (sp?) thing, and built up in the cactuar area for like 3 hours... dealt 20000+ damage a turn.

Anima "r0x0rs".
you should be able to do a lot more. remember to keep your HP up with that sword, as it affects the amount of damage you can do with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-19, 07:11 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
for those of you who got the Cadabolg... how did the hell did u get get the Sigil for it... the one where u have to get 0:0:0 time in the chocobo racing to get it... its like almost impossible task for me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-19, 11:05 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
its easy just get 14 ballons dodge the brids dont take to long and always stay infront of her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

okok44

Posted 2002-08-22, 08:24 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
its not that easy... easy said than done...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-14, 11:09 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
my favorite summon has to be:
Magus Sisters from FFX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedTauren is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedTauren is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedTauren

Posted 2002-09-15, 04:19 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I thought their Overdrive was going to be better... but it really sucked if you ask me. I still prefer Anima.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-02-23, 04:20 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
All Creation on FF7 summoned by Yuffie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-24, 01:43 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
That is a LIMIT BREAK! And you know Lionheart is so much better. Omnislash is equally hot.

Anyway the best summon is Cyclops or Bahamut from FFT. The best looking is probably Eden or Bahamut from FF8.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-03-09, 09:44 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Opps, sorry. Best summon was Pheonix, for all final fantasys. Knights of Round i thought was TOO good, there was no competition when you could be able to summon that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-03-09, 10:25 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Ifrit owns...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence