Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-07-02, 07:09 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
LOL very low... all in between 60-65... but goddamn necron was fucking easy. Even Trance Kuja was harder than him...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-03, 06:09 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Yeah, I was about the same level. Did you ever try taking on Ozma? I couldn't fucking beat him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-03, 08:09 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Omfg that guy was hard... i tried him out once and he just killed me in 3 shots hehe... but that was way back when i was lv40s~ So i might try it out again...

Oh, yea Raziel, did u get the Pumice for Sarah?(Dagger) She learns Ark from it... u can get the pumice if u have 2 of the pieces from the sythesizer Hades... optional boss in Memoria... remember him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-05, 05:16 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Yeah, Hades wasn't too hard actually. Harder than Necron, but still not really a big deal. Ozma was just a nightmare, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-05, 10:42 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Uh, Hades was damn easy... easier than Necron... you see, NECRON actually HIT ME, unlike HADES... WHO COULDNT DO SHIT ON ME... didnt even attack... i just wooped his ass... without getting hit even once... he was so fucking easy and ppl say "its a hard optional boss but its worth the fighting"... its not THAT worth it... the only reason its good is cuz u can get Ark which isnt THE best... just long and cool movie scene not much dmg... but more than other edilons of course... but hades was a HUGE surprise for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-05, 04:19 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I forgot about that. Hades doesn't actually attack you for quite a few rounds and then after a while he uses one nasty attack that will damn near fuck your entire party. Usually it's fairly easy to beat him before he even uses the attack, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-05, 08:06 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
hehe i killed him in 3 turns... that means one turn per character. So that also means i didnt use one of my charac.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-05, 11:59 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Not bad. It's been so long since I played the game last time, I can't remember how quickly I beat him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-06, 09:53 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Hehe... i need to play FF7 and beat it first... then im gonna wait for FF11 and Kingdom Hearts whichever one comes out first... and beat those. And lets see... gotta wait for FF12, 13, 14, 15, 16,17,18 ,19 ,20 etc etc... I hope they just keep coming out and out. Non-stop... but u no RPG can get boring cuz u are just doing the same thing over and over except they have different stories and shit... so it would be nice if 12 has some difference when its made or even out... i dont quite no anything about FF11 so i hope that has some difference from other RPG games also... except for the fact that its online.

Last edited by I)ark_Phoenix; 2002-07-06 at 09:57 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-06, 11:45 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
You HAVE to finish FF7. The game is unreal. Not quite as good as FF9, but still REALLY cool. I was kinda disappointed with FF10, and I'm not into MMORPGs so I'm not really looking forward to FF11. I'm REALLY excited about the Final Fantasy game coming out for Gamecube, though. It's gonna be awesome! I just can't remember the title.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-06, 11:45 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
OH! Final Fantasy Unlimited! That's the name. It just came to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-06, 11:47 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
i beat ozma, had to wait till my 70's to do it tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-07, 02:23 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I stopped trying after a while. I wasn't in the mood to gain fifteen more levels in order to beat him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-07, 02:24 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Hey, what does the green slimy exclamation mark icon next to this thread mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-07, 02:43 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
it means the thread is sticked at the top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-07, 05:16 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Does a thread being "stickied" have any actual significance?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-08, 06:49 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
well, u sticky a thread if its popular then most of the other ones and if a thread is useful its stickied... unlike the old threads... stickied threads just never get old and stays at the top of the forum. Now, back on topic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-08, 06:51 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
bah, i dont bother playing FF9 anymore and lvl up 10 times to woop that Ozma... it doesnt give u much stuff anyways so its not worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-08, 07:22 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
ive almost found every card for FF9, you know you have to beat Ozma for the Ozma card.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-08, 08:20 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
yup... all i need like about 10 more cards to complete my collection... but ozma... its not worth it... in my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix