Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:27 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "bah, going to bed again, like i never..."
hai2u Zelaron. 5:29 pm and I still want my vodka-gin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-06, 04:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "hai2u Zelaron. 5:29 pm and I still..."
00.47 am and i allready want my bed... maybe its because we went to a theme park, near paris (3h driving... and then back.... and i forgot my cd's >.<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-06, 05:19 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "00.47 am and i allready want my bed......"
Pft, 3 hours each way? Thats it? I have to drive 6 each way for cedar point -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-06, 07:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Pft, 3 hours each way? Thats it? I..."
hullo Zelaron...got a nice new SUV..

8:39 and I feel like I just woke up...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-07, 01:21 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "bah, going to bed again, like i never..."
nighty night zel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-07, 03:08 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "nighty night zel"
goooooooooood morning zelaron !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 04:40 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "goooooooooood morning zelaron !!"
FUCK.

Just got back from a laser tag 6 hour party. Tired as fuck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:18 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "FUCK. Just got back from a laser tag..."
im helping dad in the garden, the difference ??? >>> its waaaaaay more fun

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-08-07 at 05:23 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:20 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "im helping dad in the garden, the..."
The correct tag is sarcastic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:23 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The correct tag is sarcastic"
Sovereign said:
The correct tag is sarcastic
hmmm ?? what did you say ???
thx i forgot that one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 10:26 AM in reply to Sirpullido's post starting "I'm from Madrid :D"
Good morning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-08-08, 05:25 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Good morning."
good night... im goin to bed, cya all tmorrow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-09, 05:56 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "good night... im goin to bed, cya all..."
guess what... IM GOIN TO BED AGAiN !!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-12, 09:22 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "guess what... IM GOIN TO BED AGAiN !!!!"
im going to watch KING ARTHUR !!!!

i hope its good... the bowachick looks good enough to watch the movie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-14, 12:37 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "im going to watch KING ARTHUR !!!! i..."
I think, you need to kick your self in the nuts...
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul
To call the spirit of vengeance
To deny my wisdom for anger
To break the scream of the silent fool
To be a knightrider of doom

-Knightrider of Doom - Rhapsody
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-08-14, 01:13 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "I think, you need to kick your self in..."
good night zel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-09-21, 03:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "good night zel"
First post in a month. Sovereign's out for a few!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post "The official salutation thread"
I'm off to do homework. Later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:17 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm off to do homework. Later."
New Silvester Stallone movie on, afk.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:20 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "New Silvester Stallone movie on, afk."
Hello, people of Zelaron. GG NO RE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven