Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-11-07, 11:15 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "No more girlfriend. 1. This forum..."
One more delight!

T G I F Motha fuckas!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-07, 05:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "One more delight! T G I F Motha..."
Seeing as I've got the chance, I might forgo the full weekend of LBP, and just sleep instead. I'd love to play LBP for days, but I need my sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-08, 09:09 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Seeing as I've got the chance, I might..."
Raaain...I like rain. I just don't like the cold that's currently attatched to it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-08, 04:37 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Raaain...I like rain. I just don't like..."
14 hours sleep! Heaven!!

Fantastic fireworks at Grey College tonight, and a number of us went on a small bar crawl - I finally got to see the Josephine Butler bar (I originally applied to Butler, you see). A few of us came back early and watched Family Guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-09, 05:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "14 hours sleep! Heaven!! Fantastic..."
sun showers during the day! so good since it was 38 degrees celcius having rain just felt like i was running around under a hose or something. ;D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-09, 11:10 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "sun showers during the day! so good..."
It's not Saturday anymore. *sigh*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-09, 01:42 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's not Saturday anymore. *sigh*"
Eating that Domino's oven-backed sandwich last night. Saved me from puking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-09, 03:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eating that Domino's oven-backed..."
A fantastic weekend of sleep, and I don't have a nine O'clock start in the morning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-11, 04:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A fantastic weekend of sleep, and I..."
two days off work = lots of sleeping! ;D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-11, 09:07 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "two days off work = lots of sleeping! ;D"
No hangover plus no school. W00t.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-11, 09:30 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No hangover plus no school. W00t."
Day off!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-11, 06:24 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Day off!"
Getting to know girls better isn't as terrifying an experience as it's made out to be.

---

Two hours tomorrow! Then nothing! TGIW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-11, 06:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Getting to know girls better isn't as..."
drunk baby
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-12, 03:01 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "drunk baby"
in a reaaally happy mood, taking my girl out for dinner soon w00t!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-12, 09:34 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "in a reaaally happy mood, taking my..."
Yet another day off for me. I just woke up from a glorious 12 hours of sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-12, 10:27 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yet another day off for me. I just woke..."
I don't need your VIP, I post up in the parking lot.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-12, 03:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't need your VIP, I post up in the..."
The Mighty, fifth in the Championship, Burnley have just beaten and knocked out Chelsea, the Southern Jessies who are leading the league above us (Premiership) in a nail-biting 120 minute match, which went not only to pennies, but sudden death pennies!

UP THE CLARETS!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-13, 03:25 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Mighty, fifth in the Championship,..."
shrooms and alcohol FTW! also had a great time with the girlfriend earlier even though my steak costs me $50'ish. mwahahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-13, 01:09 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "shrooms and alcohol FTW! also had a..."
Just got outta class! Ankle feeeeeeling slightly better.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-13, 02:31 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just got outta class! Ankle feeeeeeling..."
Fixed an RC Helicopter tonight. Well impressed.

I had to re-attach a lot of the wires on the circuit board, and replace a resistor. GCSE Electronics came in useful! ZOMG!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny