Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out of a midget with glass pincers for hands. A mutated midget then saw my husband as he frantically milked a monkey for everything it had. The monkey kicked my husband in the family jewels. I thought I saw a spider so I screamed in a frightened manner. I reached at a jar full of dollar bills and began stuffing myself with a huge dildo. When I realized that I was actually stuffing myself with a rotten pickle. At this point I felt embarrassed beyond belief so I just took the pickle and ate it all. And that's why I'm here in the doctor's office puking and my genital area is bleeding and spewing pickle juice. And to top it all off my husband got killed, I DIDN'T GET LAID, and I'm pretty sure I have AIDS. So basically I think I'm going to kill myself.

Doctor Darth Vader came in...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:49 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."
On my way to the strip club with all the dirty hoes of the world, my husband came running after me with a baseball bat because he is one jealous mother fucker. I began throwing all of my dollar bills at the strippers while they beat the shit out of a midget with glass pincers for hands. A mutated midget then saw my husband as he frantically milked a monkey for everything it had. The monkey kicked my husband in the family jewels. I thought I saw a spider so I screamed in a frightened manner. I reached at a jar full of dollar bills and began stuffing myself with a huge dildo. When I realized that I was actually stuffing myself with a rotten pickle. At this point I felt embarrassed beyond belief so I just took the pickle and ate it all. And that's why I'm here in the doctor's office puking and my genital area is bleeding and spewing pickle juice. And to top it all off my husband got killed, I DIDN'T GET LAID, and I'm pretty sure I have AIDS. So basically I think I'm going to kill myself.

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with...

(Kagom you added 6 words, you naughty boy you.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver.

(bah, I miscounted >.<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-24, 03:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 03:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-24, 03:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 03:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-24, 03:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning but instead said "Because I...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 03:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning but instead said "Because I have so many different patients...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-24, 03:26 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning but instead said "Because I have so many different patients, I have to wear condoms...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 03:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning but instead said "Because I have so many different patients, I have to wear condoms before using the force." He . . .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 03:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning but instead said "Because I have so many different patients, I have to wear condoms before using the force." He then put a condom onto...

(lmao MJ. LMAO.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning but instead said "Because I have so many different patients, I have to wear condoms before using the force." He then put a condom onto every single one of the...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:02 PM in reply to klo's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning but instead said "Because I have so many different patients, I have to wear condoms before using the force." He then put a condom onto every single one of the stethoscopes in the office before...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning but instead said "Because I have so many different patients, I have to wear condoms before using the force." He then put a condom onto every single one of the stethoscopes in the office before placing the stethoscopes on firm, ...

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-04-24 at 04:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning but instead said "Because I have so many different patients, I have to wear condoms before using the force." He then put a condom onto every single one of the stethoscopes in the office before placing the stethoscopes on firm, luscious boobies. He didn't want...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning but instead said "Because I have so many different patients, I have to wear condoms before using the force." He then put a condom onto every single one of the stethoscopes in the office before placing the stethoscopes on firm, luscious boobies. He didn't want the milk to leak so...

(had to do it...)
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:24 PM in reply to klo's post starting "On my way to the strip club with all..."

Doctor Darth Vader came in and told me that he was going to use the Force to gank my mother with a tuba and a screwdriver. So I asked him, "Why are you so fucking ugly under your helmet?" and he started up the Force Lightning but instead said "Because I have so many different patients, I have to wear condoms before using the force." He then put a condom onto every single one of the stethoscopes in the office before placing the stethoscopes on firm, luscious boobies. He didn't want the milk to leak so he taped the nipples up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!