Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-12-03, 09:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Klo, out of sheer curiosity, how in the..."
I think Klo was on Kaneda's aim, and slaynish sent an im, not completely sure though.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-03, 09:57 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Klo, out of sheer curiosity, how in the..."
Yeah, she was on Kaneda's AIM and slaynish messaged him with a zelaron thread out of the blue and she found Kaneda's thread after some looking around.

So it's all slaynish's fault.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-05, 01:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, she was on Kaneda's AIM and..."
Now my zelaron privacy is forever comprimissed.(sp)
Isn't that thread stickied still? Oh and Klo, I told her what happened and we've worked past that. I hope once you find someone you'll get off my back a little about relationships. I don't get mad when I think about you with someone else, as long as he's a good person. The people you hang out with now though, won't cut it for Austyn to be around. I don't care if you get raped more or w/e because your hanging out with losers but Austyn shouldn't be hurt because of your poor judgment in people. Which no matter what you say you can't deny inside. I've told you so before time and time again. The only reason you don't listen to me is because your so angry at me. The things I tell you are not out of spite or anger. It's just logic. Plain and simple.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-12-05, 01:47 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, she was on Kaneda's AIM and..."
slaynish is a bitch witch! Let's burn her!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:06 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Now my zelaron privacy is forever..."
Kaneda said:
Isn't that thread stickied still? Oh and Klo, I told her what happened and we've worked past that. I hope once you find someone you'll get off my back a little about relationships. I don't get mad when I think about you with someone else, as long as he's a good person. The people you hang out with now though, won't cut it for Austyn to be around. I don't care if you get raped more or w/e because your hanging out with losers but Austyn shouldn't be hurt because of your poor judgment in people. Which no matter what you say you can't deny inside. I've told you so before time and time again. The only reason you don't listen to me is because your so angry at me. The things I tell you are not out of spite or anger. It's just logic. Plain and simple.
How the fuck are you going to tell me that you've worked past ANYTHING with someone else??? After the whole "i just dont want to try with anyone right now..." bullshit. You should be trying to build a bond with your fucking daughter, not some bitch your not going to talk to in a year anyways....like always. And what the fuck are you saying shit like that in ref. to my past for? Think you know everything huh? You dont know shit about the people i hang out with...let alone who they are. You're too concerned about your friday night partying...ass hole. And dont try and tell me what's going to cut it for my daughter, because IM THE ONE TAKING CARE OF HER....trying to say that Austyn is going to get hurt isn't going to make you sound good. First, if she did...what would you have to say about it. that you didnt care to make sure she was safe and had everything she needed because you were busy working through you and your new girlfriends problems? Second, nothings going to happen to her because i won't let it...and you know that. So don't be an asshole...the more you are the less i want to involve you with her at all. Your about to cut our last tie, and there will be no coming back this time....for me or her. she desirves a good father anyways...not someone who "loves" us one day and has a new bitch the next. keep pushing it and you wont even get pics in your email.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, she was on Kaneda's AIM and..."
GravitonSurge said:
Yeah, she was on Kaneda's AIM and slaynish messaged him with a zelaron thread out of the blue and she found Kaneda's thread after some looking around.

So it's all slaynish's fault.

no, she started talking to me on his aim and i was like "how do i know you" and she said "on zelaron....your kaneda...?" and then i got onto zelaron and went to members list and found "kaneda" and went to read all posts....guess what the first one was?!?!?!? mother fucker
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:19 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "slaynish is a bitch witch! Let's burn..."
Slaynish is a he
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Slaynish is a he"
I know. I was being an ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I know. I was being an ass."
Well, with you I had to make sure.

A+
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-06, 08:20 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Slaynish is a he"
Sovereign said:
Slaynish is a he
my bad lol
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2006-12-06, 08:32 AM in reply to klo's post starting "How the fuck are you going to tell me..."
Kaneda said:
Translation: Get laid bitch so you'll stop bugging me and start bugging some other guy.

klo said:
How the fuck are you going to tell me that you've worked past ANYTHING with someone else??? After the whole "i just dont want to try with anyone right now..." bullshit. You should be trying to build a bond with your fucking daughter, not some bitch your not going to talk to in a year anyways....like always. And what the fuck are you saying shit like that in ref. to my past for? Think you know everything huh? You dont know shit about the people i hang out with...let alone who they are. You're too concerned about your friday night partying...ass hole. And dont try and tell me what's going to cut it for my daughter, because IM THE ONE TAKING CARE OF HER....trying to say that Austyn is going to get hurt isn't going to make you sound good. First, if she did...what would you have to say about it. that you didnt care to make sure she was safe and had everything she needed because you were busy working through you and your new girlfriends problems? Second, nothings going to happen to her because i won't let it...and you know that. So don't be an asshole...the more you are the less i want to involve you with her at all. Your about to cut our last tie, and there will be no coming back this time....for me or her. she desirves a good father anyways...not someone who "loves" us one day and has a new bitch the next. keep pushing it and you wont even get pics in your email.
Translation: You don't know me asshole, grow up and be a man.

@ Kaneda: Sounds to me like you might need to grow up just a bit, if you've got a daughter and she isn't the most important thing in your life you really need to re-evaluate your priorities.

@ klo: I don't really think Kaneda is such a bad guy, he might just need a rude awakening to straighten him out. Don't expect it to happen though, expect the worst and hope for the best, and if in the end he doesn't grow up, you'll know that you did it all without him. Keep your daughter #1 in your life, maybe even find a good man who will actually be some kind of father to her, and if Kaneda shows he doesn't want to be a part of her life, as sad as that is, you can't force him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-06, 10:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Translation: Get laid bitch so you'll..."
That's the best advice I've read in a long time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-06, 12:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Now my zelaron privacy is forever..."
Kaneda said:
The people you hang out with now though, won't cut it ...I don't care if you get raped more or w/e because your hanging out with losers but...because of your poor judgment in people.
She did go out with you, so are you expecting her to find more people to treat her like did?
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-06, 01:34 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "She did go out with you, so are you..."
MightyJoe said:
She did go out with you, so are you expecting her to find more people to treat her like did?
My thoughts exactly.

She sounds like she cares about her daughter quite a bit, most likely more than you do. She might have had bad judgement when she picked you but that doesn't mean that she's going to do it again, I think having a daughter to care for would change that. I hope so anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-06, 09:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My thoughts exactly. She sounds like..."
I agree, your children should be the most important thing in your life.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-06, 10:49 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I agree, your children should be the..."
MightyJoe said:
I agree, your children should be the most important thing in your life.

lol i just wrote out a huge long thing of what to post...but then realized i dont want him to read half of it cuz he'll get all pissy about it...haha. guess that's why its cool that you dont really know anyone on here.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2006-12-06, 11:01 PM in reply to klo's post starting "lol i just wrote out a huge long thing..."
I want to say that I hope for the best in your endeavors to raise your daughter. I empathize because you may not have wanted kids at this time in your life (as had been the case for my two cousins who had children), but hang in there. Parenthood is full of pain and joy. Focus on the joy more than the pain. And if Kaneda doesn't want to involve himself at all in your daughter's life, as the others have basically said, fuck him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-06, 11:39 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I want to say that I hope for the best..."
KagomJack said:
fuck him.
But not literally, that's what got you into this mess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-06, 11:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "But not literally, that's what got you..."
Yes, indeed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-07, 09:08 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I want to say that I hope for the best..."
KagomJack said:
I want to say that I hope for the best in your endeavors to raise your daughter. I empathize because you may not have wanted kids at this time in your life (as had been the case for my two cousins who had children), but hang in there. Parenthood is full of pain and joy. Focus on the joy more than the pain. And if Kaneda doesn't want to involve himself at all in your daughter's life, as the others have basically said, fuck him.

yea, that's the difference between kaneda and i. He "blames" us having a kid on me, because i couldn't have an abortion. I was raised differently than him and he's known for the whole 4 years that i couldn't do it. Even if i really wanted to, if anything I could give a baby up for adoption if i couldn't take care of it. I didn't want kids this young, i wanted to be somewhere in my mid-late 20's....I'm only 18. What pisses me off the most so far, is that when I'm up all night with the baby...he's up all night at a bar or w/e. haha, and yes...fucking him did get me into this. But when i told him i couldn't have an abortion, i gave him the opportunity to just leave and not worry about it if he wasn't ready. But he "loved" me so much that he wanted to support whatever decision i made LMAO. ok, well she's screaming a lung out, i better go give her a boob or something.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo