Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-10-05, 08:34 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "You get to kiss after word. So that..."
I think Gutter is the new meatshield
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-10-05, 09:43 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "You get to kiss after word. So that..."
Can someone take my turn if we're all gonna kick? And film it so I can watch it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-05, 04:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Can someone take my turn if we're all..."
i just wanna kick someone in the nuts. cause thats funny.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-05, 04:24 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i just wanna kick someone in the nuts. ..."
Not for the person being kicked.

Getting a football in the nuts at high speeds hurts. I shudder to think what it would be like to have a pointed object hit with greater accuracy and force.

Ouch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-05, 04:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not for the person being kicked. ..."
I wouldnt know. I mean, I've straddled the beam once, and that hurt like hell, and I dont even have balls!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-06, 07:24 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "I wouldnt know. I mean, I've straddled..."
Well take that and times it by like 50 and you would know what it feels like to be hit in the nuts. Its not a very god feeling at all!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-10-06, 08:40 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well take that and times it by like 50..."
Im a tough guy and never cry, but i was punched in the balls once and cryed like a 7 year old girl. Then i passed out from the pain, so if u can tell, it hurts alot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-06, 09:37 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im a tough guy and never cry, but i was..."
You go numb, too. And feel like you're going to be sick. And you can't stand up straight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-06, 01:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You go numb, too. And feel like you're..."
i have thrown up at a soccer (for Lenny football) before when i got a ball to the nuts. Not fun for me or my next of kin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-06, 02:41 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i have thrown up at a soccer (for Lenny..."
I've never thrown up with a ball to the nuts, and it's happened quite a few times.

It doesn't half hurt, does it? After the 6th or 7th time, you start to get slightly used to it, which is quaintly perverse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-06, 10:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've never thrown up with a ball to the..."
I played halo with GT tonight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-06, 11:53 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I played halo with GT tonight"
gruesomeBODY said:
I played halo with GT tonight
That was fun...getting ownt by lvl 30s...But ya know what I just played some 30's in non ranked and beat the hell outa them I had 35 kills and 4 killing sprees almost a running roit...that was fun
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-07, 08:03 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "That was fun...getting ownt by lvl..."
you guys gonna be on late tonight? cause i will, and will be very drunk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-07, 08:39 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "you guys gonna be on late tonight? ..."
yea i will. You should have went to Gary Nills party with my brother cause i showed up. It would have been funny if i was drunk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-07, 09:18 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea i will. You should have went to..."
i should have gone. im probly leaving homecomming after fireworks, then going to a party of some sort. theres this somewhat big one i heard about, you should go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-07, 11:22 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i should have gone. im probly leaving..."
im already drunk so i cant. But ill beback over christmas break and be willing to go out. just give alex a call and ill go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-08, 07:09 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "im already drunk so i cant. But ill..."
w00t. and way to not be on last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-08, 08:37 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "w00t. and way to not be on last night."
i was totally on last night from 1 to 4- i had to stop because i puked for the first time from booze. Dont mix wine, vodka and beer, with fritos and salsa con queso. IWas not a fun time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-08, 08:22 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i was totally on last night from 1 to..."
Good times tonight all.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-08, 08:23 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Good times tonight all."
yea it was! it hasnt been like that in a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster