Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2005-11-02, 06:20 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thats a good thing cause then ur not..."
Yah but I usually try to stick Titus once every time I play with him.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-02, 08:58 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah but I usually try to stick Titus..."
i do it for u so its ok
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-03, 02:56 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i do it for u so its ok"
i so want that shirt!! the next animation should be use in our halo char and doing stupid shit for ex .. killing the whole team with 1 rocket while the other team plants the bomb .... (steve harris!!!) or just make it into a redvsblue like animation! that would be sweet
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER

Last edited by glory_gamer; 2005-11-03 at 03:12 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-11-03, 06:17 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "i so want that shirt!! the next..."
or how about when i armed the bomb and never planted it cause i ran out of the building screaming "i did it, i did it." U guys, "Gruesome, You didnt plant it" Voice of the game "Game over"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-03, 12:35 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "or how about when i armed the bomb and..."
Hahahahah you bastard. That was hilarious.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-03, 12:42 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "i so want that shirt!! the next..."
glory_gamer said:
i so want that shirt!! the next animation should be use in our halo char and doing stupid shit for ex .. killing the whole team with 1 rocket while the other team plants the bomb .... (steve harris!!!) or just make it into a redvsblue like animation! that would be sweet
Thank you for your recent order. Below is your confirmation that we received your order. Please
review the information below and notify us immediately if you have any questions.

Customer Service
Red Vs Blue
512-470-1182
store@redvsblue.com

--------------------------------------------------------------
ORDER CONFIRMATION Invoice No. 81112

Bill To:
Craig Z.
US

Ship To:
Marc Blackson
US

Order Date: 11/3/05
Payment By: Visa
Tracking No: 7325911E
Shipment Tracking:

1 BOW CHICKA BOW WOW (Large) @ $15.00 = $15.00

Sub-Total: $15.00

Shipping: $3.50 (USPS)
Sales Tax: $0.00

Invoice Total: $18.50
Store Credit: -$0.00

TOTAL DUE: $18.50

Last edited by Titusfied; 2005-11-03 at 12:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-11-03, 12:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Thank you for your recent order. Below..."
HAHAHAHHA YES!!! Though you may want to edit out the addresses...

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-03, 05:05 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "HAHAHAHHA YES!!! Though you may want to..."
wow is this really happening or am i just inagining meeting glory with that shirt on. That is how i will distinguish him once he drives to FU
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-03, 06:46 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "wow is this really happening or am i..."
If I ever meet him and he's not wearing that shirt I will be forced to kick his ass.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-03, 09:14 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "If I ever meet him and he's not wearing..."
Wow, Titus is now 10% cooler than I already thought he was. I can't believe he actually ordered him a shirt. Now he really does owe you oral.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-11-04, 02:43 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Wow, Titus is now 10% cooler than I..."
holy shit ... u really did it .... ok i will be wearing it when we meet... we should meet over the holiday break .... b/c alot of ppl have that off!!!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-11-04, 06:32 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "holy shit ... u really did it .... ok i..."
Haha, that is your official Halo T-Shirt. Any time you play Halo 2 and that isn't on, you lose 1 year off your life. I don't make the rules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-11-04, 06:53 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Haha, that is your official Halo..."
hahaha he should put the picture of him wearing it on the clan picture thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-04, 07:44 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hahaha he should put the picture of him..."
i will ... my bro just got a digital camera and ill just steal it and take some pics ////
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-11-04, 08:26 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "i will ... my bro just got a digital..."
sweet, take a picture of kenpo while your at it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-04, 08:27 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "sweet, take a picture of kenpo while..."
i will he will be here this weekend!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-11-04, 09:32 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "i will he will be here this weekend!"
MEAT SHIELd!!!!!!!!!!!11one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-11-04, 11:41 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "MEAT SHIELd!!!!!!!!!!!11one"
yea yea ... ill post some pics of him ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-11-04, 12:03 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "yea yea ... ill post some pics of him..."
Naked please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-11-04, 12:25 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Naked please."
I'll try and make you guys another animation tomorrow. I'll have to fit it in with PSHE homework, and my other flash projects.

And other things...

I'll make it about you guys playing. What are all your characters like? Do you have specific looks?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny