Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-08-12, 05:41 PM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
i lost 60 bucks for buying majoras mask colectors edition :/ i beat the damn game in 2 days , what a waste , too short
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-13, 11:39 AM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
i beat link to the past in 108 days, great game
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-08-17, 03:39 PM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
i think that im gonna buy the game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alpha_omega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlpha_omega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alpha_omega

Posted 2002-08-18, 09:29 PM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
u will have to wait a while;its not coming out until 2003
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-08-18, 11:19 PM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
I can't wait. I was REALLY skeptical about it until I saw some newer video footage at Gamespot, and I was blown away. Hyrule (if that's where the game is set) looks a hundred times bigger than it did in Ocarina Of Time. It's just gonna rock, end of story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-20, 12:44 PM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
yea, the game's gonna be awesome
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-08-30, 04:58 PM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
I can't wait for the new Zelda game, the csg rock and iits gonna be waaaaayyyy better than Metroid...Just wait and see....
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-08-30, 05:44 PM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
I don't know about it being better than Metroid. Samus is looking pretty fucking badass these days. But, nonetheless, I am practically pissing myself with anticipation for both games!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-31, 09:59 AM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
Well if you take the factor of how long Metroid Prime has been in development, almost a year and a half..maybe two years, and compare it to when Zelda was announced...a few months ago, no wonder Metroid Prime has better graphics as of now...Zelda is slated for a February 2003 release...but remeber how many times Metroid was delayed....Zelda will prolly come out a few months after February....
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-08-31, 12:55 PM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
Actually, Zelda was announced almost a year ago. The first "Cel-Da" videos and screenshots were released around either last August or September.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-01, 11:58 AM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
I don't know about it being better than Metroid. Samus is looking pretty fucking badass these days. But, nonetheless, I am practically pissing myself with anticipation for both games!
yea, metroid looks sweet
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-09-08, 11:05 AM in reply to Iluvatar's post "hey what do you think about zelda's new..."
Man, the first screenies of Zelda for GCN looked crappy at first, but now they're lookin pretty good...The shadows and particle FX on it looked great from the video I saw..I've heard the world you play in "Cel-da" is not Hyrule, so...might be some cool new places..
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FuRy