Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:34 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Let me get this straight, anyone that..."
Isn't that how most Bush fans act? (Not all of you, a lot of you)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Isn't that how most Bush fans act? ..."
No not at all, it's just a few dumb liberals that make that accusation.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Isn't that how most Bush fans act? ..."
I don't act that way at all, nor do anyone I know IRL that are Bush supporters with me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:54 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "No not at all, it's just a few dumb..."
Thanks for proving my point, dicktard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:56 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Thanks for proving my point, dicktard."
*Moved to the Flame Forum*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't act that way at all, nor do..."
Note I said not all of you, most of you (I'm talking the majority that happen to be in the south)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-11-03, 11:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I found this amusing, if it's accurate...."
GravitonSurge said:
I found this amusing, if it's accurate.

http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm
I am honestly shocked that Wyoming ranks higher on that list than Missouri.

And I'm not surprised that Zagggon is happy Bush won. He drinks Aunt Jemima. Seems to fit Bush's fanbase pretty well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-04, 02:28 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I am honestly shocked that Wyoming..."
Notice how most of the more intelligent members have supported Bush like myself, Titusfied, !K_A!, Chrome, NGM, and some others. Now, look at the Kerry supporters: PureRebel, D3V, etc.

I rest my case.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-04, 05:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Notice how most of the more intelligent..."
You're leaving out Raziel, Mjordan and myself. I could easily take the lower tier of dipshits that support Bush as well. Do you have any idea how many times "omg buhs r te PWN flpo flip king! lo lo lo~~~~" or something to that effect has been posted? Exactly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-11-04, 05:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Notice how most of the more intelligent..."
Chrome's still a Bush supporter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-04, 05:47 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Chrome's still a Bush supporter?"
You're forgetting Grav, Tim, Xenn, Volls, Jamesadin and plenty of others too.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-11-04 at 05:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-04, 06:59 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You're forgetting Grav, Tim, Xenn,..."
Gah they should both die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-11-04, 07:04 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Gah they should both die."
Hilarious, has to do with bush
http://content.collegehumor.com/medi...ng_machine.wmv
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-11-04, 07:37 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "You're leaving out Raziel, Mjordan and..."
Slim said:
You're leaving out Raziel, Mjordan and myself. I could easily take the lower tier of dipshits that support Bush as well. Do you have any idea how many times "omg buhs r te PWN flpo flip king! lo lo lo~~~~" or something to that effect has been posted? Exactly.
Link me, big boy.

Kerry's main outspoken supporters on this forum are Raziel, MJ, and Volls. I didn't even realize Slim and Grav had a main stance on this election and Jamesadin is Canadian so that really doesn't matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Link me, big boy. Kerry's main..."
Thanatos said:
Link me, big boy.
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....highlight=bush

With scamalot and the1 on your side, how can anyone claim bush appeals to idiots?!

Oh, and zagggon too.

Last edited by Slim; 2004-11-04 at 08:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:27 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
Slim said:
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....highlight=bush

With scamalot and the1 on your side, how can anyone claim bush appeals to idiots?!
Don't forget Nitsuara, or whatever his name was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Don't forget Nitsuara, or whatever his..."
mjordan2nd said:
Don't forget Nitsuara
You just had to remind me of that idiot...didn't you? DAMN YOU BLACK JESUS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Link me, big boy. Kerry's main..."
Thanatos said:
Link me, big boy.
Search any posts by ==Nitu4==, that'll give you all the "flip flop" comments you can feast your eyes on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:47 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "You just had to remind me of that..."
What exactly did that link prove? I didn't exactly let it fully load, but from what I've seen, you weren't even in it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:50 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What exactly did that link prove? I..."
He's asking for links to some of Bush's dumbest supporters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim