Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Who is the biggest lozer ?
Slaynish 8 26.67%
Dr. Geekstar 10 33.33%
Endurack 9 30.00%
I AM TEH BIGGAST LOSER, ME ME ME 3 10.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:23 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I think geek moved up because he..."
this looks like a close race, i wonder who is going to win!! I'm putting money on endurack
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:47 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "this looks like a close race, i wonder..."
Its not like I care what you guys think of me.

If you want to make something of it, there is always a flame forum>>

Anyways, being the least hated one of the three doesnt really mean anything to me. I wouldn't really care if i was the most hated one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:42 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Its not like I care what you guys think..."
like half of people that voted on me ONLY voted on me cuz they dont know endurack and havent seen slaynish his thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 03:45 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "like half of people that voted on me..."
No, I'm pretty sure they voted on you because you type like this:

Quote:
like half of people that voted on me ONLY voted on me cuz they dont know endurack and havent seen slaynish his thread

When it should REALLY say

About half of the people that voted on me only voted on me because they dont know Endurak and havn't seen half of slaynish's bad theads.

See now, was THAT so hard? That took me 10 seconds to type out.

EDIT:

Also, they voted on you, beacuse you made 200 posts in one day, i heard.

Also because they might like me more?

Last edited by slaynish; 2004-08-02 at 03:48 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:38 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "No, I'm pretty sure they voted on you..."
Well my english is bad and i use much typos... who cares ??? you do ??? oh well, ill try better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:50 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Well my english is bad and i use much..."
Then forgodsake stop posting so much already. Let me count how many time you posted in this one fucking thread.

God, you posted 13 times. I going to talk to Titus now.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-08-02 at 04:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:51 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Then forgodsake stop posting so much..."
Who are you talking about?

I no speak chinese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:54 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Who are you talking about? I no..."
Well if you can't read english, let me translate to slaynishese.

"Posted in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Well my english is bad and i use much...""

means "ptsoed ni rpley ot Dr.Faogt's psot tsartign "wlle ym eglish si abd nad I sue mcuh......GAY I AM GAY"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:50 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Well if you can't read english, let me..."
I wish Dr. Geekstar would just leave and never post again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:24 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I wish Dr. Geekstar would just leave..."
hmmm...Dr. Geekstar will probably get the most votes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:29 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "hmmm...Dr. Geekstar will probably get..."
yeah 'probably'

well, pretty strange actually, about 5 hours ago i was 3rd, now im 1st
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 08:08 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Then forgodsake stop posting so much..."
Ganga your English isn't that great either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-02, 08:10 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Ganga your English isn't that great..."
Mine could use some retooling as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-02, 10:01 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "No, I'm pretty sure they voted on you..."
slaynish said:
Endurack
You spelled Endurack wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-02, 10:37 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "yeah 'probably' well, pretty strange..."
You people that dislike geekster just because of his english are ignorant. There are a Couple exceptions where geekster has insulted/flamed someone personally though so I accept those; so this directed at people who just voted for him based on his english alone. Try learning a second language and then going to a forum and posting; you would probably do worse. I have not seen many of geeksters threads but all you guys flame him on (from what I have seen) is his poor use of english. It is his second language, he liked this forum enough to come to it despite it was in english. If you are voting because of the Content of his posts then thats different but I have not seen him post anything remotely as bad as Slaynish has. So you would rather read threads about erotic storys, things slaynish does to put himself to sleep, and pictures of near naked fat women then see a guy try his best at a second language because he shares a common interest with you all ? By all means if I am wrong and you hate him for a different reason then please tell me but I am guessing most of you hate him because of his english; although I do see some exceptions, not enough to warrent the huge vote in his favor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-08-02, 12:30 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "You people that dislike geekster just..."
Well pinguin is kinda right. Though maybe i was a little worse then pinguin discribes me and i apoligise for that... wherever or whenever it was.

I don't really care if people vote me the biggest loser. Maybe I even am

Penguin said:
Try learning a second language and then going to a forum and posting; you would probably do worse.
Official english is my 4th language. Dutch, french and german are three belgian languages. But thats just a detail, nevermind it. (after dutch and french, english probably is the best i speak, my german sucks )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 12:50 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "You people that dislike geekster just..."
Penguin said:
You people that dislike geekster just because of his english are ignorant. There are a Couple exceptions where geekster has insulted/flamed someone personally though so I accept those; so this directed at people who just voted for him based on his english alone. Try learning a second language and then going to a forum and posting; you would probably do worse. I have not seen many of geeksters threads but all you guys flame him on (from what I have seen) is his poor use of english. It is his second language, he liked this forum enough to come to it despite it was in english. If you are voting because of the Content of his posts then thats different but I have not seen him post anything remotely as bad as Slaynish has. So you would rather read threads about erotic storys, things slaynish does to put himself to sleep, and pictures of near naked fat women then see a guy try his best at a second language because he shares a common interest with you all ? By all means if I am wrong and you hate him for a different reason then please tell me but I am guessing most of you hate him because of his english; although I do see some exceptions, not enough to warrent the huge vote in his favor.
read my post in the FF
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-02, 12:52 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "read my post in the FF"
Dr. Geekstar isn't bad, I don't see what everyone's deal with him is. He's only been here like 3 months.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-02, 12:53 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "You people that dislike geekster just..."
His english is just another flaw, I rarely look upon it. He spammed inscesantly in the past day(s), and most of his spam had nothing to with topic at all! But Endurack still keeps my vote, as he is a prick and takes a game way too seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-02, 01:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "His english is just another flaw, I..."
God, i know my english sucks, BUT I don't god dam post every second for no reason.

He been here 3 months and he have 600 posts, that said it all. 90 days, 600 posts exclude hundres that got deleted from forum down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga