Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:09 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "In my opinion, the sooner the better,..."
Heres another rateing, GbNG Good but NOT Great. Could be the rateing under SoA. Comments?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:30 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Heres another rateing, GbNG Good but..."
I think we are looking for accronyms that sound like what they actually mean, or at least a play on words. Like, ummm...

ZING - Zero Intelligence and Never Good

You know what I mean..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:42 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I think we are looking for accronyms..."
DaC / DnC Dazed and Confused, for some reason kaos comes to mind. I'am not good with accronyms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:25 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "DaC / DnC Dazed and Confused, for some..."
DICK

Deliberately Impersonating Careless Knuckleheads
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:59 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "DICK Deliberately Impersonating..."
FAG - Fixated with Acting Gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-28, 09:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "FAG - Fixated with Acting Gay"
We need more intermediate ones, not just all these bad ones, which have equivalent level ratings...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-29, 10:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "We need more intermediate ones, not..."
large

lacking a respectable grammar-school education.

Maybe making this whole thing optional. I know my posts are not that sophisticated and shit and I'm not looking forward to getting ghaadd or whatever the hell it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-06-30, 01:33 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "large lacking a respectable..."
Is this going to happen? Yes or no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-30, 03:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Is this going to happen? Yes or no."
I don't know. I'll IM Chruser later and see if he and WW want to tackle this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-30, 09:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't know. I'll IM Chruser later..."
People really need to keep this going, becuase it's an incredible idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-01, 12:11 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "People really need to keep this going,..."
I'm too lazy to want to bring it up.. Maybe everyone should IM Chruser about it.. Don't tell him I suggested it though!

*Shhhhhhhhhhhh*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-01, 10:07 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm too lazy to want to bring it up....."
I would IM him, but he would say something random and philosophical and I'd cry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-01, 01:13 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I would IM him, but he would say..."
For Pete's sake, get the ball rolling, people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-07-01, 04:41 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't know. I'll IM Chruser later..."
To be perfectly honest, this was much cooler when it was just Grav. The proposition as is is just too bulky, too slow. The optimal method for doing this is to have 5 council members, each is presented with a button of some sort on each post which takes them to a form where they can choose a number 0 to 10. Each time they rate a member, their previous vote is replaced. Existing votes on a member make up a rating based on the mean plus the median. No council discussion, no time consuming member vote. To be perfectly honest, I'm as addicted to RO as most of our members used to be to D2, and I just can't make the time to work on such a blown out of proportion feature as you are trying to make.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-07-01, 05:30 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "To be perfectly honest, this was much..."
WetWired said:
To be perfectly honest, this was much cooler when it was just Grav. The proposition as is is just too bulky, too slow. The optimal method for doing this is to have 5 council members, each is presented with a button of some sort on each post which takes them to a form where they can choose a number 0 to 10. Each time they rate a member, their previous vote is replaced. Existing votes on a member make up a rating based on the mean plus the median. No council discussion, no time consuming member vote. To be perfectly honest, I'm as addicted to RO as most of our members used to be to D2, and I just can't make the time to work on such a blown out of proportion feature as you are trying to make.
This sounds like an excellent solution. All in favor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-07-01, 06:29 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "This sounds like an excellent solution...."
Yeah I sure am!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-01, 07:50 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "To be perfectly honest, this was much..."
Sounds even better to me. I simply made this so bulky trying to accomidate everyone's wants and needs. I had no intention of this being the final say, just the revision of everyone's thoughts. In the end, you would be the one making the features, so whatever suits you best and is agreeable.

Woot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-01, 10:44 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "To be perfectly honest, this was much..."
WetWired said:
To be perfectly honest, I'm as addicted to RO as most of our members used to be to D2, and I just can't make the time to work on such a blown out of proportion feature as you are trying to make.
Doesn't look like it's happening...

Or does he mean he would do his idea just not our original one.

And speaking of which, we wouldn't need catchy acronyms, all we would need is a rating level/number system. Like a 10 star reputation and shit... could get interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-03, 01:46 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Doesn't look like it's happening... ..."
I'm very, very disappointed that D3V was absent from that List. But nonetheless, its a good draft, and It will most likely turn into a popularity test. Well, only time can tell.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-03, 06:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm very, very disappointed that D3V..."
Only five people will be able to do the votes, in other words it won't be a popularity contest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡