Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-02-15, 02:26 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Shit Titus, Your Fucked."
Alright, I just shat myself. Now what? I already fucked at lunch..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-15, 06:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Alright, I just shat myself. Now what?..."
Clean your pants and you should be set. If theres more, then call your mommy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-15, 06:39 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Clean your pants and you should be set...."
O no lets not get back on the titus's mom subject or gruesome's hot cuz!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-16, 07:24 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "O no lets not get back on the titus's..."
Lets talk about Gruesomes hot cuz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-16, 09:17 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Lets talk about Gruesomes hot cuz."
I still want to see a picture of dis hoe!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-16, 10:02 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I still want to see a picture of dis..."
I think everyone does.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-16, 12:43 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I think everyone does."
I mean, I already licked her pussy for an hour, but I didn't see her face. We were both really really drunk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-16, 03:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I mean, I already licked her pussy for..."
OOH, thats a hit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-16, 05:00 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "OOH, thats a hit."
WHOOOOOP there it is!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-16, 06:25 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "WHOOOOOP there it is!"
Wow thank you all for bringing that up. I still have titus's mom on my comp so dont make me put the pic back up. Oh and titus, my cuz told me that u were the worst she has ever had. She just faked all of those orgasims so that you wouldnt feel sorry for yourself Also, u missed both holes (twice) and fucked your bed instead. She didnt say anything cause u looked happy. And u also shot your load a bit early (twice) inless then 20 seconds. Man, it must suck to be u. How does your girlfriend put up with u???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-16, 10:59 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Wow thank you all for bringing that up...."
Wow, that is harsh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-17, 07:09 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Wow, that is harsh!"
Whoo, that was harsh, but good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-17, 07:29 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Wow thank you all for bringing that up...."
You see, the thing with my girlfriend is, that I fuck her with a dildo for the first 10 minutes, then a swap over to the real deal for my 20 seconds of pleasure and bliss. Then I blow my load all over her face and punch her in the nose (Although admittedly, I sometimes miss and hit her in the eye).

I knew your cousin didn't feel as warm as I was used to! Damnit, I fuck beds waaaay too often. I really need to figure out a chick's anatomy one of these days.

So seriously, does your cousin want to fuck me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-17, 10:35 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You see, the thing with my girlfriend..."
From what shw said, she would never do it again cause it was to funny. She said instead of getting off, she would laugh and hurt your feelings. She did mention though that she would give you another shot if u changed genders cause you made her gay. Thanks alot titus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-17, 11:47 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "From what shw said, she would never do..."
Consider it done. I'm now Titusette.

Now can I fuck her?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-17, 10:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Consider it done. I'm now Titusette. ..."
I dont think its fucken but go ahead. Just dont fail again cause there is nothing for her after going gay. If she becomes a nun, then i might have to kill you. My uncle will thank u, but she or me wont
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-18, 03:05 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I dont think its fucken but go ahead...."
Wow, I think i know where this is going to go!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-18, 05:03 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Wow, I think i know where this is going..."
Why what did i say to bring this on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-20, 01:15 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Why what did i say to bring this on?"
Quote:
Wow thank you all for bringing that up. I still have titus's mom on my comp so dont make me put the pic back up. Oh and titus, my cuz told me that u were the worst she has ever had. She just faked all of those orgasims so that you wouldnt feel sorry for yourself Also, u missed both holes (twice) and fucked your bed instead. She didnt say anything cause u looked happy. And u also shot your load a bit early (twice) inless then 20 seconds. Man, it must suck to be u. How does your girlfriend put up with u???
UMMMM? MAYBE THIS!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-20, 08:29 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "UMMMM? MAYBE THIS!?"
True True
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY