Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-02-22, 05:10 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "PWNT!"
Sp Klo said "Fuck You Too", but's changed it?

Ooooh! Call me slow here, but does that imply that Klo is this 18 y/o?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-22, 09:28 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sp Klo said "Fuck You Too", but's..."
No, it was his girlfriend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-02-22, 10:59 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "No, it was his girlfriend."
Son Of A Bitch...

So much grief over nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-02-22, 02:44 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Son Of A Bitch... So much grief..."
MAHAHA this is some good shit. More please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Angry

Posted 2006-02-22, 08:43 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Son Of A Bitch... So much grief..."
Kaneda said:
Son Of A Bitch...

So much grief over nothing.

Whatever, if it was over nothing then we wouldnt have had a freaking conversation about it....i dont want to ever fucking hear about shit like this again, nasty girls from your freakin' work. you dont see me having sex with guys from my work....its like your all proud that you can lie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-02-23, 12:21 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Whatever, if it was over nothing then..."
klo said:
Whatever, if it was over nothing then we wouldnt have had a freaking conversation about it....i dont want to ever fucking hear about shit like this again, nasty girls from your freakin' work. you dont see me having sex with guys from my work....its like your all proud that you can lie.
wtf?
The message you have entered does not contain significant content. Repeated bullshit posts will result in a ban.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-02-23, 06:08 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "wtf? The message you have entered does..."
Well, we've got everything on here...

And if you didn't read the earlier posts, Klo is Kaneda's g/f in Las Vegas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-23, 08:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, we've got everything on here... ..."
w00t now we have a part that we were missing from this forum! DRAMA! All good forums have it! Please continue to argue so we can all read.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-02-23, 08:49 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "w00t now we have a part that we were..."
Oooh! You've hit the sacred 1000! !

Everyone loves a little Soap Opera now and again. Maybe we should give them their own thread to battle it out in, no-one else replies but reads instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-23, 10:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooh! You've hit the sacred 1000! :D! ..."
LOL! Right on. You made a thread about cheating on your girlfriend and she saw it.... bahahaha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-02-23, 12:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LOL! Right on. You made a thread about..."
Wow this is actually quite amusing. I still cant believe you slept around. I thought you were better then that. Oh well, what are you going to do. Good luck now that KLo knows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-23, 01:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Also, think of the kids!"
Sovereign said:
Also, think of the kids!
This is really the only issue here. If she is willing to cheat on her husband that is her fault not yours if you aren't pursuing. HOWEVER, if you have ANY shred of integrity, morals, decency, or a soul you will won't fuck up those kids lives. My parents are divorced, and it really is hell, even though I don't show it externally. If you fuck up a married couple with children involved, I do not respect a single thing about you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2006-02-23, 08:21 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Whatever, if it was over nothing then..."
You don't need someone who would so readily consider infidelity...and then act upon it. I sympathize with you, klo. If you need to chat, I'm available through PM. I could even give you my aol sn.

Women unite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-24, 12:01 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You don't need someone who would so..."
Jessifer said:
Women unite.
Whoa whoa whoa....Hold the phone...Kaneda Cheats AND gets a big time Bonus???

Just kidding...

I gotta agree with Penny_Bags here...and everyone else...what you did is messed up...
You think your so slick 'cause you took some dudes girl, without trying. Guess what? She's probably gonna do the same thing to you.
The only way I could see this working out, is if her and her husband were already breaking up (as in, the process of divorce court) and you felt you were able to give her the stuff she was lacking in her previous relationship.

BUT (thats a size 24 "but") You also have to consider your current relationship. To me, it seems like Klo isn't too thrilled about you sleepin around. Now, you should end up with neither girl, a guilty conscience for the kids you messed up, and may god grant you a shrivled little member to show others what atrocity you have performed, in hopes of others steering clear of the guy who cheats on his spouse just because she is in another city...

I do say, shame on thee.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2006-02-24, 01:27 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "This is really the only issue here. If..."
Penny_Bags said:
This is really the only issue here. If she is willing to cheat on her husband that is her fault not yours if you aren't pursuing. HOWEVER, if you have ANY shred of integrity, morals, decency, or a soul you will won't fuck up those kids lives. My parents are divorced, and it really is hell, even though I don't show it externally. If you fuck up a married couple with children involved, I do not respect a single thing about you.
Penny you are off topic. Its not about the kids anymore. Now its about his girlfriend seeing it and it being fun for us.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-02-24, 11:45 PM in reply to klo's post "Fuck You Too"
klo said:
whatever, i hope you feel cool now....
Oooh, your girlfriend is into the mix. I don't think some roses and candy are gonna fix this one, man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-25, 07:18 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Oooh, your girlfriend is into the mix. ..."
Whats funny is she didnt start posting till after he made this thread. She was checking up on him i think. And your right, cause no candy will fix this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-25, 10:25 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Whats funny is she didnt start posting..."
No she stumbled upon this circle jerk party because I gave her my AIM password, and she was logged onto it one day and I think slaynish or someone started msg-ing her talking about Zel. So she started looking around.
So for being in the chat forum this has suprisingly stayed on topic. How wonderful. Never in my life did I think I would be participating in Zelaron drama! Oh god what has my life come to.
Seriously though, your all right. Not only did I blow it with her(Klo )but now I fucking hate myself for everything. She can't be happy for more than 5 minutes without thinking about it.
Quote:
I still cant believe you slept around. I thought you were better then that.
Its wierd cause I can't really believe that I did it either.

Oh and it's so nice of you to stop in UZG. Ya fuck. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-02-25, 10:37 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No she stumbled upon this circle jerk..."
Well, I hope you learn fromm your mistakes by cleaving off your dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-02-25, 10:45 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well, I hope you learn fromm your..."
Really the only redemption is castration, I agree with Grav.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood