Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:28 AM in reply to ailis's post starting "bitch the only ass your licking is your..."
oh.... SNAP!

You've just been served.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:29 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "oh.... SNAP! You've just been served."
Thanatos said:
oh.... SNAP!

You've just been served.
Yea, but they reserved that serving in the thread the2 ten times over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-06, 11:54 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "i had a dream"
Maybe, just maybe if kyeruu pays attetion in school we might be able to fix his bad speech issue however that is only half of his problem. Retardism is not very fixable since we don't know how to restore the brain cells you lost from being hit on the head.

And Lenny chill out man we don't need another Churchill for petes sake. Besides I don't mind the fact that I sound Germany

Ailis for the love of god DO NOT be an illiterate person we have enough of those already...and does this mean I sound Germany?
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-07, 08:23 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Maybe, just maybe if kyeruu pays..."
From your post it sounds like you still don't get that Ailis and Kyeruu are the same person.

Not only that, but he's Puerto Rican. His speech is somewhat understandable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:03 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "From your post it sounds like you still..."
Like I said until you get the same IP on them both they are not the same person.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-08, 05:55 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Like I said until you get the same IP..."
You really are slow... did you not notice the HUGE screenshots showing they have the same IP? Not to mention I found they were the same as soon as ailis even registered.

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41089
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-08, 07:32 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Like I said until you get the same IP..."
hotdog said:
Like I said until you get the same IP on them both they are not the same person.
DEE DEE DEE!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-08, 05:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You really are slow... did you not..."
GravitonSurge said:
Not to mention I found they were the same as soon as ailis even registered.
Blatant lie. You said you had a "feeling" but didn't persue it. You never knew for sure until I actually asked you to look.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-08, 05:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Blatant lie. You said you had a..."
Blatant lie catching.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-08, 06:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Blatant lie catching."
http://www.iprivacytools.com/index.php

Use this because I don't feel like explaining to you why you look like a dumbass right now.
I will tell you however, that you have way troo many holes in your theory for it to be more than a fireside chat session thus my above conclusion that you are a dumbass. I used some shmucks IP from America to register.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-08, 06:26 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "http://www.iprivacytools.com/index.php..."
I'm starting to think you might just be trolling or something. I don't see how someone can be as fucking stupid as you are.

Kyeruu and Ailis both registered with the same IP address, regardless of whether or not it's actually THEIR IP address, they both used it, and it's too much of a coincidence for 2 random people to accidently use the same IP address. Not only that, but Ailis(Who claimed to be from NY), said that their ISP went down(dmax). Dmax is a puerto rican IP(Which is where Kyeruu claimed to be from.)

Not only that, but there are numerous similarities between their profiles.

If that isn't enough for you, you're a fucking moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-08, 07:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm starting to think you might just be..."
Ehh, I'm pretty sure 90% of the people here know how proxies work, HotDog.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-08, 07:36 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "http://www.iprivacytools.com/index.php..."
hotdog said:
http://www.iprivacytools.com/index.php

Use this because I don't feel like explaining to you why you look like a dumbass right now.
I will tell you however, that you have way troo many holes in your theory for it to be more than a fireside chat session thus my above conclusion that you are a dumbass. I used some shmucks IP from America to register.
You're also mistaken if you think IPs are the only thing we use to identify you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-12-09, 07:16 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're also mistaken if you think IPs..."
Oooh? There are other special little ways to catch someone?

Pray tell, oh mighty Graviton!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-09, 04:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooh? There are other special little..."
Dude there are many ways of finding out who people are Lenny. I know IPs can be found using many techniques but right now I only really know how to find Americans. Also you can tell from what I call special little quirks, just take a computer science class sometime and you can basically reverse engineer your lessons so that you can use the knowledge for evil purposes. Grav also I would like to point out that there is a chance that this account on another forum is one owned by kyeruu. Here was one post.

"When I watch this movie , I feel strange in my heart . I don't have family's dead in sept 9 01 but when I watch this. DAMN terrorist , they can died for what they do to america . If i go there , I will put out my sword and eliminate them all . No exception !! they gonna pay for what they done to us "

And his posts only get worse...
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-09, 05:04 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Dude there are many ways of finding out..."
Quote:
I will put out my sword and eliminate them all .
LO9L COCK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-09, 05:15 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Dude there are many ways of finding out..."
hotdog said:
Dude there are many ways of finding out who people are Lenny. I know IPs can be found using many techniques but right now I only really know how to find Americans. Also you can tell from what I call special little quirks, just take a computer science class sometime and you can basically reverse engineer your lessons so that you can use the knowledge for evil purposes. Grav also I would like to point out that there is a chance that this account on another forum is one owned by kyeruu. Here was one post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-09, 05:29 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Dude there are many ways of finding out..."
Quote:
just take a computer science class sometime
Which is exactly what I want to do at Uni.

Hence the dropping Biology and taking up Maths, even though the exam is in about 6 weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-09, 10:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Which is exactly what I want to do at..."
YAY Comp Science lover and mj I can identify you by one of your quirks...in fact you just used it again in that post.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-10, 12:01 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "YAY Comp Science lover and mj I can..."
hotdog said:
YAY Comp Science lover and mj I can identify you by one of your quirks...in fact you just used it again in that post.
Congragulations.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes