Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-11-13, 11:00 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Grpver Washington Jr. - Just the Two of..."
Will Smith - Just the two of us

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-14, 12:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Will Smith - Just the two of us"
Boyz II Men and Mariah Carey - One Sweet Day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-14, 01:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Boyz II Men and Mariah Carey - One..."
This goes out to you, sweetie.

!King_Amazon! said:
Who me?

BORKED

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-17, 12:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "This goes out to you, sweetie. ..."
Birdman - Pop Bottles

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-17, 04:53 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Birdman - Pop Bottles"
Flight of the Conchords - "Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-11-17, 04:57 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Flight of the Conchords -..."
Muse - Bliss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-17, 07:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Muse - Bliss"
Dizzee Rascal - That's Not My Name

A Live Lounge cover of the Ting Tings song.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-18, 07:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Dizzee Rascal - That's Not My Name ..."
Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-18, 12:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Muse - Knights of Cydonia"
Golden Shivers - Another Universe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-23, 10:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Golden Shivers - Another Universe"
Ill Bill - War Is My Destiny [Featuring Max Cavalera & immortal Technique]

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-11-23, 10:50 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Ill Bill - War Is My Destiny [Featuring..."
Eminem - Mosh

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-24, 07:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Eminem - Mosh"
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - You better Pray

BORKED

This is their first, official, single that has been released. Their new CD is going to be released February, titled Lonely Road. I have been waiting for some new music from our local boys since like.. '05. It's about time! Give it a listen, it's not like anything they've ever put out before.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2008-11-24 at 03:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-24, 09:47 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - You better..."
Slam Shuffle - Nobuo Uematsu.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-24, 11:41 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Slam Shuffle - Nobuo Uematsu. :p"
Cake - Comfort Eagle

This song is pretty simple to play. My buddy and I can play it completely through on the two guitar parts and sing it as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-24, 03:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Cake - Comfort Eagle This song is..."
Eminem's new CD is actually going to be called 'Relapse' and here is a snippet for a radio-type-hit that will hit the air, early '09.

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-24, 04:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Eminem's new CD is actually going to be..."
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Charlie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-24, 04:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Red Hot Chili Peppers - Charlie"
Ramones - I wanna be sedated

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-24, 04:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ramones - I wanna be sedated"
RHCP - Wet Sand
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-24, 05:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "RHCP - Wet Sand"
La distancia para un duelo - Shoji Meguro
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-11-25, 08:55 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "La distancia para un duelo - Shoji..."
Big Tuck - Not a Stain On Me

lawl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos