Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-12-18, 02:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Crushed up 6 2mg klonopin, put them in..."
Snorted 503 MG hydrocodone, and then consumed 503 MG orally. Drank 12 shots of captain and smoked two pinchies. About to sleep for a tad then party.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-19, 02:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Snorted 503 MG hydrocodone, and then..."
30mg adderall

w00t

3 muscle relaxers and 2 tramadol in the pawket
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-19, 02:24 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "30mg adderall w00t 3 muscle..."
Someone get me some acid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-12-24, 07:33 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Someone get me some acid."
Dude, Ive been searching for some more blotter for the past 6 months and noone has gotten me any.. that shit is so scarce now

The government restricted most of the main chemicals needed to make LSD, and yes you could synthesize the needed chemiclas but that's just more work that people don't want to do. All of the big LSD labs got busted about 5-7 years ago.. it fuckin blows
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-28, 01:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Dude, Ive been searching for some more..."
Took some adderall for community service el todayo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-28, 05:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Took some adderall for community..."
community service for your accident?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-12-28, 07:06 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "community service for your accident?"
Nope, for the probation I'm on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-29, 12:34 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Nope, for the probation I'm on"
Smoked a bowl for the first time in a year last night. I had a good time last night, but I was exhausted all day today. I wonder if I'm too old for this. Or just out of practice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-30, 06:39 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Smoked a bowl for the first time in a..."
I bet you got completely ripped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-30, 07:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I bet you got completely ripped."
I got a bag and smoked for the first time in a couple of weeks last night. It does the trick, and will be fun to have along with my bacardi superior tomorrow night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-30, 07:50 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Smoked a bowl for the first time in a..."
You weren't exhasted my friend. You were still high! Should have had a refresher.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-12-30, 07:59 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You weren't exhasted my friend. You..."
Ha, I hate being really fucking burned out the morning after because you have no tolerance for it at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-30, 08:50 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You weren't exhasted my friend. You..."
Sat around some people and watched them smoke recently. Wasn't phased by the notion that I can't smoke for at least several years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-02, 12:16 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Sat around some people and watched them..."
had some hydro as a christmas present
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Afroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAfroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Afroman

Posted 2008-01-07, 01:55 PM in reply to Afroman's post starting "had some hydro as a christmas present :)"
Had a 30mg hard pill adderall.

Cut it in half, broke one half up into 3 lines. Snorted 1 line and then my nose started bleeding. While plugging that nostril I snorted the other 2 lines through the other...

Then I just took the other half orally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-07, 09:44 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Had a 30mg hard pill adderall. Cut..."
Got a big ass bag, smoked about 5 bowls, and took two 10mg adderal. Fun. I'm eating beef stew now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-08, 02:05 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Got a big ass bag, smoked about 5..."
Took an advil for my sore throat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-08, 08:13 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Took an advil for my sore throat."
omg u r going to bee so fcked up!!!11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-08, 01:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "omg u r going to bee so fcked up!!!11"
Just took two advil, hoping to have a good day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-01-08, 02:11 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Just took two advil, hoping to have a..."
dude if i wer u i wuldnt drive
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos