Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-10-02, 01:16 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I like Brisk Iced Tea. :P"
Nestea is better. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-02, 01:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's the thing, though... I'm not a..."
Regular, straight up green tea is the best. Most of them are as bad as soda for you.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-02, 01:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Regular, straight up green tea is the..."
How so?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-02, 01:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "How so?"
High in sugar and sodium, like the Lipten "Citrus" Green tea, look on the back of the label there is something like 190 calories in a 20oz drink, that's exactly as much as a SODA 20oz.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-02, 02:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "High in sugar and sodium, like the..."
As a rule you should avoid any drinks with syrups, esp. high fructose corn syrup or crystalline fructose (gimmicky name for HFCS).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-02, 05:14 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "As a rule you should avoid any drinks..."
My headache is finally gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-03, 09:57 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My headache is finally gone."
FRIDAY MOTHAFUCKAS!

It's my buddy's birthday today so who knows what's in store for tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-03, 10:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "FRIDAY MOTHAFUCKAS! It's my buddy's..."
Random drunkness and circle jerks?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-03, 11:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Random drunkness and circle jerks?"
Random drunkness, yes. Circle jerks, no.

Hopefully titties are somehow involved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-03, 12:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Random drunkness, yes. Circle jerks,..."
Titties are always a minor delight.

Making 90 bucks for free today. -Spector- pm me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-03, 01:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Titties are always a minor delight. ..."
'Tis Friday!

w00t.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-04, 11:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "'Tis Friday! w00t."
Life is looking very positive for me!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-10-05, 05:58 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Life is looking very positive for me!"
Moved in to my Univeristy room. Met some new people. Made some new friends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-05, 06:59 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "High in sugar and sodium, like the..."
Jaguars game is on, SUNDAY NIGHT TV!! On NBC. And the steelers just false started, lawl.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-09, 02:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Jaguars game is on, SUNDAY NIGHT TV!!..."
Going home for the weekend (first time since late August). Homecooking, big screen tv, and guitar. I'm going to enjoy that shit so much. Also, tomorrow when I get home me and my pops are gonna crack open a couple of beers and watch a live soccer game. Can't beat that. Life is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-09, 04:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Going home for the weekend (first time..."
Had off of school today for Yom Kippur ---> Jewish Holiday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-10, 10:10 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Had off of school today for Yom Kippur..."
Going to a bar tonight that has penny drinks till 11:00. 1 penny for a beer... you can't beat that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-10, 10:34 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Going to a bar tonight that has penny..."
That is a fucking deal... Damn.

Friend is bringing some dank and we're going to figure out what we're doing for halloween horror nights next weekend in Orlando.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-10, 10:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That is a fucking deal... Damn. ..."
T G I F

Baby!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-10, 05:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "T G I F Baby!"
We had a Frep auction tonight, and my corridor got the last thing for £50 (divided between sixteen of us) - all the Execs, use of the keys that can access every room in college, our own tradition in the College Constitution, free entry to a number of clubs in Durham, a bar crawl of all fourteen college bars in Durham, a £20 tab everyt time we go into Love Shack, and the powers to cut the queue at the college bar and shop.

An earlier group wasted £110 on a BBQ!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny