Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2008-03-07, 06:19 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You posted the link a little while ago..."
Haha, yeah he does. The last one was uploaded only four days ago so I think he will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-07, 11:35 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You posted the link a little while ago..."
I am planning on it. The next one is going to be "The Disillusioned Co-Worker." I'm gonna interview another co-worker of mine and go over being in R-Zone (the electronics).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-09, 06:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I am planning on it. The next one is..."
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-03-09, 07:10 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
Go die in a fire already, ya dirty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-09, 07:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Go die in a fire already, ya dirty..."
sorry, i don't fail at life so much, that i hold grudges for over 1 year, you're an adult, but u haven't grown up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-03-10, 01:14 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "sorry, i don't fail at life so much,..."
You are a disgrace, good sir.

I hold no grudges. I just don't forget those I dislike.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-10, 01:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You are a disgrace, good sir. I hold..."
nicely put
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-11, 12:02 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "nicely put"
I like having things nicely put.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-11, 06:50 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I like having things nicely put."
KagomJack said:
I like having things nicely put.

well it does make things easier
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-11, 12:49 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "well it does make things easier"
Aye, forsooth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-11, 01:16 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Aye, forsooth."
Hey! KagomJack! Are you going to make another video soon? I don't know why, but I want to know more. By the way I've never uploaded to youtube, but can you delete 'stupid people' comments. 'Cause I've seen some stupid comments, not on your videos, but on others and they are stupid, where I just want to smack that person with a baseball bat.
--------------
Hey! What is with the Rep thing, how did that begin?
--------------
Lines are fun!
--------------
What Happened to Atnas' site!?

--------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

Almost There

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

.:.::..:.:::+|-|4+.\/\/ /-\ 5.@.ʝΩɮ€:::.:..::.:.
.:.::..:.:::~1337 - L337 - Leet~:::.:..::.:.
.:..::.::~w.w.w.r.i.n.k.w.o.r.k.s.c.o.m./.d.i.a.l.e.c.t~::.::..:.
{{{{..~**~~..-''':..I'm.sooo~.bored..:'''-..~~**~..}}}}

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-03-11 at 01:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-11, 03:32 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hey! KagomJack! Are you going to make..."
Haha, that's cool.

I haven't touched my site in eight months. Just been dumping shit on the ftp.

Did you know new zealand's govt pays for my hosting?

Domain name expires today, btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-11, 03:56 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Haha, that's cool. I haven't touched..."
whois.domaintools.com//paper-hearts.org

Yup it does run out.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-11, 04:17 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Haha, that's cool. I haven't touched..."
Atnas said:
Did you know new zealand's govt pays for my hosting?
Three questions - so do you pay anything at all? If not, how come? And where can I sign up to con the Kiwi govt. into paying for a domain for me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-11, 09:34 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hey! KagomJack! Are you going to make..."
Not yet. I have to interview my co-worker, but I gotta find out when he works next so I can.

Also, only the video's uploader can delete the comments.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-12, 12:12 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Not yet. I have to interview my..."
KagomJack said:
Not yet. I have to interview my co-worker, but I gotta find out when he works next so I can.

Also, only the video's uploader can delete the comments.
Good, good. I really like your videos, 'cause people can relate to them and they're unedited, how perfect and realistic that is. Not to mention somewhat random, great.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-12, 12:35 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Good, good. I really like your videos,..."
They'd better be random, otherwise I'd think I'd have an evil clone running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

I got a few more to do before I move anyway. :V
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-12, 12:45 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "They'd better be random, otherwise I'd..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-12, 02:52 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1166/..."
All...right.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-12, 02:36 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "All...right."
Panda will never understand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack