Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-11-05, 02:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate Dora and Diego."
Boobies!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-05, 02:15 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Boobies!"
Which reminds me, I am having the best sex of my life with my current girl. I think I may marry her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-05, 09:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Which reminds me, I am having the best..."
I am currently not having sex.

Scorn.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2007-11-06 at 11:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-06, 07:13 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I am currently not having sex. Scorn."
What's with the title of this thread? You fags suck and can't even stop the gag reflex while deep throating. Before you go claiming longest thread in the world, you might want to do some research.

REMOVED

103362 posts before it was retired because of database errors. Now they are monthly threads that continue where it left off.

BAW and RX7 Club know about joo!!

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-11-06 at 08:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Brewerbob is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBrewerbob is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Brewerbob

Posted 2007-11-06, 07:18 AM in reply to Brewerbob's post starting "What's with the title of this thread? ..."
We're still better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-06, 08:23 AM in reply to Brewerbob's post starting "What's with the title of this thread? ..."
Brewerbob said:
What's with the title of this thread? You fags suck and can't even stop the gag reflex while deep throating. Before you go claiming longest thread in the world, you might want to do some research.

REMOVED

103362 posts before it was retired because of database errors. Now they are monthly threads that continue where it left off.

BAW and RX7 Club know about joo!!
And before you go spewing your retard juice on our forums, do some research yourself. We've stated before that we KNOW it isn't a world record, and it isn't legit anyway because for a long while we were just dumping posts from other threads in here.

Also, some Gaia forum or some shit has threads that get the size of this one in like an hour.

Who approved this guy? The link in his post should have been removed. He was advertising another forum.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-11-06 at 08:30 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-06, 08:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And before you go spewing your retard..."
He wasn't advertising.. he was posting a link to a thread that was bigger than this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-06, 11:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He wasn't advertising.. he was posting..."
A douchebag he still was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-06, 11:34 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "A douchebag he still was."
Hey mane I cut you so bad.. you wish I didn't cut you so bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-06, 11:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He wasn't advertising.. he was posting..."
Thanatos said:
He wasn't advertising.. he was posting a link to a thread that was bigger than this.
A thread on another forum, claiming the forum is better.

Advertising.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-06, 11:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "A thread on another forum, claiming the..."
I SAID I FUCKIN CUT YOU SO BAD

U WISH I NEVER CUT YOU SO BAD

king amazon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-06, 01:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hey mane I cut you so bad.. you wish I..."
Those really are some bad cockroaches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-06, 01:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I SAID I FUCKIN CUT YOU SO BAD U..."
Why did Jesus make me like penis?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-07, 11:28 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Those really are some bad cockroaches."
I blame the education system.

So I have come to the conclusion that I love Family Guy. It's probably the best show out there. http://www.familyguyquotes.com is where I've spent the last 20 minutes at work. Very productive, I know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-07, 02:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I blame the education system. So I..."
Better than me, I just play WoW at work. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-07, 04:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Better than me, I just play WoW at..."
That's lame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-08, 10:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's lame. :("
zomgIstalkj00
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-11-08, 11:26 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "zomgIstalkj00"
Don't stalk me. ;-;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-08, 12:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Don't stalk me. ;-;"
I promise I'll be nice.

...ish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-11-08, 12:53 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I promise I'll be nice. :( ...ish."
I just don't want to risk you being one of those stalkers who'll put me in little baggies at the end of the day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack