Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-04-01, 05:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not good enough, Atnas. I expect better..."
You're making me a sad panda.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-01, 05:48 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "You're making me a sad panda. :("
Now you make Lenny sad, too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-01, 06:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":( Now you make Lenny sad, too"
Okay, I'll try some Latin.

Lennius est obstinatus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-01, 06:27 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Okay, I'll try some Latin. Lennius..."
Say wah now?!

How's about Italiano? Margherita
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-01, 06:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Say wah now?! How's about Italiano?..."
Artemis
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-01, 06:40 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Artemis"
Sacrilege
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-01, 06:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sacrilege"
Entirety
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-02, 11:22 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Entirety"
You put me in the magic position, darling
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-02, 04:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You put me in the magic position,..."
Gross, I don't normally do that to guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-02, 04:50 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Gross, I don't normally do that to guys"
Song. Lyrics from a song. In'nit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-02, 04:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Song. Lyrics from a song. In'nit"
That makes sense. I deleted all my music for video game OST's
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-02, 04:57 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "That makes sense. :p I deleted all my..."
Surely not?! Music is so much better than soundtracks. Especially British Indie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-02, 05:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Surely not?! Music is so much better..."
Erratic outbursts of supreme hatred caused by the music forced me to slowly kill all the artists. Anyhoo, I think some of the OST's are better than my old stuff, it helps me to focus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-02, 05:05 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Erratic outbursts of supreme hatred..."
Some are alright, I'll give you that. I quite enjoy the Kill Bill Vol. 1 soundtrack
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-02, 06:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Some are alright, I'll give you that. I..."
Knowledge of movie OSTs are beyond me... I generally stick with the games, I don't like movies all that much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-03, 07:51 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Knowledge of movie OSTs are beyond..."
Hmmm... quite a few film soundtracks are very good. Though quite a lot of game soundtracks ain't 'alf good. Kingdom Hearts springs to mind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-03, 08:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm... quite a few film soundtracks..."
Why dont you ever get on AIM?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-03, 08:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why dont you ever get on AIM?"
I haven't a clue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-03, 04:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I haven't a clue."
I shot the sheriff, but I didn't shoot the deputy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-04, 06:27 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Swastika."
Is the point of this thread to make a really long stream of unrelated coments??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin