Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-03-11, 11:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I don't know how many I have and quite..."
I like WRT

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-03-11, 11:29 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I like WRT"
I like late night post

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-03-11, 11:29 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I like late night post"
I love. Sex.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-03-12, 12:21 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I love. Sex."
Sex is fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-17, 07:10 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Sex is fun."
Meow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-17, 07:13 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Meow."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-17, 10:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "http://roflcat.com/images/cats/raped.png"
Whore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-17, 03:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Whore."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-17, 04:31 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h34/At..."
Oooh! I spy, with my ikkle, ikkle eye... something beginning with Howgoodareyouatplayingit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-19, 05:00 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooh! I spy, with my ikkle, ikkle..."
Oh, that guitar in the back is pretty worn out and beat.

I use a strat, which I was surprised to find out, is worth $30,000 dollaroopas.

I'm fairly good, I'm the lead guitarist for my band and do vocals aswell.

It was hard not to get into what with the 20-odd some guitars lying around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-19, 05:08 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Oh, that guitar in the back is pretty..."
I'd love to be able to play the guitar...

I've got a left-handed electro-acoustic fender sat on my chair. I bought it about a year ago for £250 ($485), and I've played about 3 chords on it since... that's it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-19, 09:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'd love to be able to play the..."
Hehe, I don't know any chords.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-20, 06:32 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Oh, that guitar in the back is pretty..."
How is a stratocaster worth $30,000

Btw, where is SYG?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-03-21, 12:08 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "How is a stratocaster worth $30,000..."
Some days I wish Jews for Jesus would kill us all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-21, 11:31 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "http://roflcat.com/images/cats/raped.png"
That's what she said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-21, 11:41 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's what she said."
Knock knock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-21, 03:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Knock knock."
who be dat?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-21, 04:25 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "who be dat?"
Jews For Jesus.

<3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-21, 08:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Jews For Jesus. <3"
I saw them in Baltimore the other day.....they were on street corners holding up signs. My friend and I couldn't believe it was real.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-03-25, 12:20 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I saw them in Baltimore the other..."
Those bastards stole my beanie and told me I couldn't be a Jew!
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog