Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-02-12, 12:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm sure it's join date... but I might..."
Lenny said:
I'm sure it's join date... but I might be wrong. Let me try and find some other doubles.
Good idea Lenny.

I'm number 10 I wonder if I could start really aiming for position number 3 since I joined after both you and Sovereign.

Lenny said:
Ha! Buggrit. It IS postcount.

27glory_gamer22.6%02-04-2003 - 12:00 PM2154
28BlueCube22.6%04-06-2002 - 04:07 PMn/a
Whow, I just noticed that you posted that it is Post count Lenny, aw I see so there is a chance after all.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-02-12 at 12:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-02-14, 04:27 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Good idea Lenny. I'm number 10 I..."
I hate Valentine's Day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-02-14, 04:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate Valentine's Day."
Warum?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-14, 05:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Warum?"
I just do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-02-14, 05:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Warum?"
KagomJack said:
I hate Valentine's Day.
Agree listen to this story that just happened to me today.

I went to my 3rd period classroom and while I was up outta my seat, I left the jacket I wore on my seat which had my wallet in it. I was up for about 30seconds and the kid behind me stole my wallet, 30seconds you hear me. So I didn't notice notice it 'til I was up getting out my non-excistent wallet from my jacket pocket. Wow, do ever feel like an idiot no wallet, mean no money or I.D. card, crap!!! So I have to head up to the Deans office and get the person who I suspected of the crime to get up there. Well I waited an hour skipping both my lunch and 4th period. They got him up there half an hour after that first hour. He didn't adment to stealing it then they searched his backpack and what a surprize there was my wallet missing $65 and only $25 was left. Well he gave some bullshit story about him accidently getting it into his backpack. Then he went on to say that he gave the girl sitting to the left of the $65 that was missing from my wallet. They brought her up to the office as well. She admitted to being an Eye-wittness and was involved with the crime. She however had only taken $5 of the money and had spent $1 of it. So they search him and what another surprize there was $60 in his boxer-briefs . So I most of my money back, though they both got suspended for 5 school days, and have to go to court. My $1 missing will appearently be sent by mail in a few day after the trial, there is also a possiblity of them going to Jail for a little . And look at that. How stupid can you be before you relize that crime will not go your way? They had to go though all of this just because they stole my $90 in cash and I.D. wallet.

So I still hate Valentines Day and probibly will never like it, especially because of this mess, geez!

P.S. This day is too long, when will it end.

Anyone else have a story, I need time to kill, please, por favor, bitte, Svp, 気随.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-02-14 at 06:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-02-15, 07:42 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Agree listen to this story that just..."
The kids in your school must hate you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-02-15, 08:17 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "The kids in your school must hate you."
Atnas said:
The kids in your school must hate you.
Naw, that's not true, I know a little too many people. But it's a Biology class and I hate science so I went into a General class and have a bunch of morons. You would be surprized that most of them are smart, but lazy, even lazier than me, and if you were to see me at school I'm lazy!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-02-17, 11:56 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Naw, that's not true, I know a little..."
Oh i missed this thread...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-02-18, 07:51 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Oh i missed this thread..."
No you didn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-02-18, 09:02 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "No you didn't."
Yes. Yes I did.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I DIDN'T MISS BITCH!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-02-18, 09:25 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yes. Yes I did. DON'T TELL ME WHAT..."
Do you have evidence and proof of your missing of said thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-18, 12:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Do you have evidence and proof of your..."
I have two daddies.

Tee hee!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-02-18, 12:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have two daddies. Tee hee!"
http://mg.misterape.com/?ac=vid&vid=57099451
Anyone can have good ideas... but only those who wish to spare them have wise ones! (I think I wrote this when I was drunk... *sigh*... It must have been)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maraach is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaraach is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maraach

Posted 2007-02-18, 05:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Do you have evidence and proof of your..."
Yes. I saved all my tears in a jar.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-02-18, 10:11 PM in reply to Maraach's post starting "http://mg.misterape.com/?ac=vid&vid=5709..."
It says you've been here for 93% of the board's existence. WHYFOR ONLY TEH 3 POSTS?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-02-18, 10:22 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It says you've been here for 93% of the..."
I've been here for 97%.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-02-19, 10:00 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yes. I saved all my tears in a jar."
Yay! Evidence can be used for blackmail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-19, 01:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yay! Evidence can be used for..."
Only if you find the jar. It's hidden in Bobby's rectum, and he's a tightass.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-02-19, 01:52 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Only if you find the jar. It's hidden..."
And? I could always get me a scalpel from the Biology department. They're pretty sharp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-20, 04:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And? I could always get me a scalpel..."
Just got back from the phyco lockdown of my computer. My father locks the computer because he goes crazy sometimes, so I hack into it and I'm finally back, but with 42% not cool.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy