Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-01-21, 04:17 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "well newbs are well newbs they dont'..."
Now come on. I'm too young to not know everything!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Cool Ha
Posted 2007-01-21, 09:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now come on. I'm too young to not know..."
Lenny said:
Now come on. I'm too young to not know everything!
Hahaha, that's funny.

GLG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-22, 08:56 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Ha"
well if your too young (i though it was i'm too young to die) then waste ur youth years studyign something big like medicine or something (you still wont' know everything but it's a start)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-22, 10:48 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "well if your too young (i though it was..."
But I already know everything. When you hit adulthood, then the older you get, the less you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-22, 02:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "But I already know everything. When you..."
i'm not going to say how that made sense(or try for that matter)
but if you know everything then.... whats the consequence of every action, when the action is not really what the action is being is what it's reversed to in the complexity of the mind?

also what are the wrinkles int he brain and how does the reason for them being there work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-22, 03:36 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i'm not going to say how that made..."
If I answer the questions then it means no-one else can ponder over them. I'm not so mean as to answer questions that can give others a sense of proud when they work them out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-22, 06:04 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "well if your too young (i though it was..."
Oh hey, you're still around. Surprised you haven't gone tech-emo and tried to cut your wrists with a Razor Phone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Hmm.
Posted 2007-01-22, 06:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If I answer the questions then it means..."
Lenny said:
If I answer the questions then it means no-one else can ponder over them. I'm not so mean as to answer questions that can give others a sense of proud when they work them out.
Nice answer, but you didn't answer his question & nether can I, haha.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-23, 06:25 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh hey, you're still around. Surprised..."
Razr. ther vwels are just s last year Kagm.

Fun few days?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-23, 12:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Razr. ther vwels are just s last year..."
Very fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-23, 01:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Very fun."
'Eee 'at's champion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-23, 07:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "'Eee 'at's champion."
I will fucking eat your face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-23, 08:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I will fucking eat your face."
This is just a really random comment I'm just going to throw out here.

Cheese!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-23, 08:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I will fucking eat your face."
if your gonan eat it you must have a pretty big mouth then XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-23, 09:08 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "if your gonan eat it you must have a..."
My tongue's better than my mouth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-24, 10:40 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My tongue's better than my mouth."
I've got an amazing tongue. I'm reet grande at playing technical Trumpet pieces with fast tonguing, so it stands to reason that I can staccato anyone into the next dimension of pleasure.

I'm also a fast fingerer, too.

I never before thought that playing the Trumpet helped to teach skills for later life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-24, 11:44 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've got an amazing tongue. I'm reet..."
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here Champ. First you have to get your puffy little jew fro between a laddys legs. Then we can start talking about your tounging ability k.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-01-24, 12:03 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Lets not get ahead of ourselves here..."
Laddys?! I don't swing that way, thank you very much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-24, 12:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've got an amazing tongue. I'm reet..."
Obviously you missed the sexual innuendo of my comment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-24, 01:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Obviously you missed the sexual..."
To but it bluntly, you're better and licking than sucking?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny