Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-07-02, 01:49 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Why did the WRT not get any posts for..."
because of no Soap... Poor... Poor... soap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-02, 06:07 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "because of no Soap... Poor... Poor......"
Why must the skinny die, when the fat survive?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-02, 06:53 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Why must the skinny die, when the fat..."
Lenny is down to 98%.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-03, 10:32 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Lenny is down to 98%. :)"
ooooh snaps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-03, 10:32 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "ooooh snaps."
im still sitting phat at 100 =D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-03, 01:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "im still sitting phat at 100 =D."
Where is Lenny? He hasn't been on in a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-03, 02:05 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Where is Lenny? He hasn't been on in a..."
Dar_Win said:
Where is Lenny? He hasn't been on in a while.
WKFF ate him
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-07-03, 04:18 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "WKFF ate him"
Awww. You noticed I'd died!

5 hour Thunderstorm - right overhead. Well, I say overhead, the cloud was 100 sq. miles. It was overhead EVERYWHERE.

So, 5 hours of thunder and lightning. 5 hours of monsoon rain. The whole lane - flooded. The river - rose nearly 20 feet. The modem - fried to hell and beyond. Second in two weeks. We forgot to unplug it.

So we got an ethernet card today, and have set up a wireless router. Fun!

And, so here I am. At a measly 93%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-03, 04:19 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Why did the WRT not get any posts for..."
Maybe super-fantastic I didn't want to post?

Same applies for WKFF... except the "super-fantaistic I" bit.

And Kaneda.

And everyone else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-03, 07:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Maybe super-fantastic I didn't want to..."
Just get a surge strip.

Should protect against things frying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-04, 12:16 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Just get a surge strip. Should..."
We've got one... but it doesn't protect the modem if we leave it plugged into the telephone socket.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-04, 12:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We've got one... but it doesn't protect..."
Oh, and btw, I'll get to 100% before you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-07-04, 01:05 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Oh, and btw, I'll get to 100% before..."
Yep.

But I'll probably sustain it for a lot longer.

Look at my past year -- nearly a full year of 100%. How sad is that?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-04, 04:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yep. :( But I'll probably sustain..."
Very sad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-07-04, 04:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Very sad"
Excuse me son. Theres no skating here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-07-05, 11:01 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Very sad"
That I am.

I told someone who wants to spend the Summer in front of her computer, but prefers to be out in the fresh air, to get a Laptop and Wireless Router.

That's sad too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-05, 04:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That I am. :D I told someone who..."
PC troubles cost me my 100%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-06, 10:50 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "PC troubles cost me my 100%"
Tell me about it. They're bastards, when it all boils down.

Methinks Dar_Win has failed too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-06, 10:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Tell me about it. They're bastards,..."
Or maybe not... he's still got ample time to post.

Quick, has anyone got a computer destroying virus?!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-06, 03:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Or maybe not... he's still got ample..."
MUHAHAHA!!

I think not my British friend!

I cannot be stopped!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win