Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-04-11, 04:47 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I know hes nice...I've known him since..."
I prefer Outlook Express.

Thing is though, it's not an actual Email address, just a client.

But it's nice to be able to send attachments however big you want, and have them being .exe files.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-11, 04:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I prefer Outlook Express. Thing is..."
I tie books to pigeons. Screw digital information.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-11, 04:56 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I tie books to pigeons. Screw digital..."
Who would have known one of our very own, Titusfied, went to the "Brokeback Mountain" Hollywood premiere!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-11, 05:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I prefer Outlook Express. Thing is..."
Lenny said:
I prefer Outlook Express.

Thing is though, it's not an actual Email address, just a client.

But it's nice to be able to send attachments however big you want, and have them being .exe files.
Mine has an address...one from my ISP
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-11, 07:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Who would have known one of our very..."
Ya know, I liked that movie, but I think it could've been so much better. I think I just feel that way because of the cheesey dialogue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-04-11, 08:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Ya know, I liked that movie, but I..."
Ever seen Alexander? Brokeback mountain 1000 BC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-11, 08:17 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Ever seen Alexander? Brokeback..."
I prefered Alexander a lot more to Brokeback.

(Note: I actually wrote Bareback instead of Brokeback originally XD)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-04-11, 08:19 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I prefered Alexander a lot more to..."
All must obey Sephiroth!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-04-11, 08:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "All must obey Sephiroth!"
Holy shit, Sephiroth is in Brokeback Mountain?! It may be worth seeing then! Does he kill the main characters?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-11, 09:01 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Holy shit, Sephiroth is in Brokeback..."
Yeah! He beats Jake Gylenhaal's character to death with a tire iron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-04-11, 10:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yeah! He beats Jake Gylenhaal's..."
Isn't spiderman in that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-12, 06:26 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Isn't spiderman in that?"
Spiderman vs. Sephiroth

Alien vs. Predator

Kramer vs. Kramer

All the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-12, 07:48 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Spiderman vs. Sephiroth Alien vs...."
Sephiroth will win because he's got like totally cool white hair, okay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-12, 09:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Spiderman vs. Sephiroth Alien vs...."
Lenny said:
Spiderman vs. Sephiroth

Alien vs. Predator

Kramer vs. Kramer

All the same.
Sephiroth Alien and Kramer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-12, 12:45 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Sephiroth Alien and Kramer"
Which Kramer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-12, 01:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Which Kramer?"
Guessing off of seinfield.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-12, 02:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Guessing off of seinfield."
No...Guessing OFF Seinfield.

You don't need the "of".

---

Which Kramer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-12, 03:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No...Guessing OFF Seinfield. You..."
Kramer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-12, 03:33 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Kramer"
But which Kramer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-12, 04:45 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Isn't spiderman in that?"
No...Toby Maguire (I think that's right) isn't in that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack