Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-03-19, 02:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Tu es la plus jolie fille qui a jamais..."
Lenny said:
Tu es la plus jolie fille qui a jamais existé!
HAHAHA i dont get it
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-03-19, 03:04 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "HAHAHA i dont get it..."
It says:

You are the prettiest girl to ever exist!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-19, 05:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Don't they practice Voodoo in Haiti? ..."
Yeah, they do. Voodoo is prominent in the Caribbean isles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-03-19, 05:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Tu es la plus jolie fille qui a jamais..."
Je ne comprends pas francais, Mademoiselle!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-03-19, 10:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Je ne comprends pas francais,..."
It's funny how "Voodoo" was incorporated into Catholicism.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-20, 11:48 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's funny how "Voodoo" was..."
Most major Christian festivlas are Pagan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-20, 11:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Most major Christian festivlas are..."
Even Christmas is supposedly the wrong date, ya know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-20, 12:51 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Even Christmas is supposedly the wrong..."
Oh aye.

On the 25th December Chuck Norris sent Jesus a birthday card. He was too scared to send it back. From that point on, 25th December has been Jesus' birthday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-20, 01:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh aye. On the 25th December Chuck..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-20, 01:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/Len..."
lol. You're such the explorer Captain Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-20, 01:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "lol. You're such the explorer Captain..."
Oooh arr.

I search the Wide Oceans of Googlde does I, to find the bestest hats in all Me'ico!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-20, 05:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooh arr. I search the Wide Oceans..."
Blackbeard would be proud, matey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-20, 06:21 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's funny how "Voodoo" was..."
Only in Louisiana, bud...though we had a bit of it in parts of Mississippi closest to LA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-03-20, 08:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Only in Louisiana, bud...though we had..."
I think I'm starting to get sick. Sore throat...runny nose...sneezing...about to pass out at the computer...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-20, 08:17 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I think I'm starting to get sick. :(..."
Slightly nauseated...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-20, 09:10 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Slightly nauseated..."
You're just pregnant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-21, 10:13 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Slightly nauseated..."
Sore throat...blocked nose...cough...feeling dizzy...right leg all swollen from tackling too much in Football...FUN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-21, 10:38 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sore throat...blocked..."
You mean Cribbige?

Ever had buffalo burger?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-21, 10:42 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You mean Cribbige? Ever had buffalo..."
Cribbage?

And no...though I've had Buffalo flavoured Crisps. Tasted like Barbecue Sauce...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-21, 12:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Cribbage? And no...though I've had..."
Hmmmm

This is sweet as hell. Im stealing internet on my laptop from one of my nieghbors or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda