Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-02-05, 06:56 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Stop your random discussion of food at..."
Spam in a can, baby!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-05, 06:57 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Spam in a can, baby!"
Jess In A Can!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-02-05, 07:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Jess In A Can!"
Someone elses comment: That'd have to be a huge fucking can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-05, 08:22 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Someone elses comment: That'd have to..."
Jessifer said:
Someone elses comment: That'd have to be a huge fucking can.
Hey now, don't be stealing my commnets =\
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-02-05, 08:38 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Hey now, don't be stealing my commnets..."
Haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-05, 09:05 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Haha."
Steelers!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-05, 09:24 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Steelers!!!"
I'm thinking of getting back with my girlfriend. She's really into me, but I'm not so into her.

Help me think of creative ways to ask her out/ break up with her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-05, 09:25 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I'm thinking of getting back with my..."
I mean like really cute ways to ask a girl out, and really mean ways to break up with her..... just wanted to clearify that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-05, 10:18 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I mean like really cute ways to ask a..."
Well, with Vday coming up, buy something cute, you know a bear of some sort and go to her front door. Get on one knee and ask for her to be your gf again.

To break it up, drive her home from a date, dont pull in the driveway and let her out at the beginning of the driveway. When she gets out, open up the window and yell that it is over forever, floor the car before she can get any words out. I call this manuver the drop end run.

*The DROP END RUN is a patent manuver only for the use of GruesomeBODY. All people wanting to try this must send him a message or he can sue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-06, 10:39 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I mean like really cute ways to ask a..."
The meanest way to break up with someone.

Picture the scene, someone walks up to your gf one lunch time, whilst she's eating at the table with her mates.

"Dar_Win told Jesse, to tell Alex, to tell Frank, to tell John, to tell Helen, to ask George to tell me to inform you that you're dumped." When she turns around to look at you across the room, give her a big grin and wave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-06, 11:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The meanest way to break up with..."
Watch out! 'Cos Raziel's about!

He lives! He lives!

http://zelaron.com/forum/member.php?u=1946

Last Activity: Today 05:01 PM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-06, 11:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Watch out! 'Cos Raziel's about! ..."
Aw. I miss Raz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-06, 11:16 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Aw. I miss Raz. :("
Everyone does.

I'da thought he'd have at least risen to the bait in the D3V flame thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-06, 02:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Everyone does. I'da thought he'd..."
OMGZZZ!!! His last post was on my birthdayz.

More cute ways for asking her outz.

I already figured out the meanest way to break up with someone .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-06, 02:58 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "OMGZZZ!!! His last post was on my..."
Share! Come on!

And a cute way to ask someone out...a single red rose? It's Valentine's a week tomorrow. It could work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-06, 06:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Share! Come on! And a cute way to..."
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ya
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-02-06, 09:18 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
Raz was the man. And Jess misses him cause she wants that internet sex call.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-06, 09:54 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Raz was the man. And Jess misses him..."
How the FUCK did you find out about that!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-06, 09:55 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "How the FUCK did you find out about..."
Err...

*koff*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-07, 07:15 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Err... *koff*"
Im just that good. Nobody knows it thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY