Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-12-28, 04:57 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Quite the invention, the funnel."
I said use a funnel AND a pipe!

You know how they force feed people in hospitals and loony bins? Get a pipe with a funnel on the end, shove it down the throat into the stomach, and poor down liquidated food.

The only proper way to force-feed someone something is with a funnel and a pipe. With only a funnel they can spit it all back out. Now, you wouldn't want bleach spat out at you would you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-28, 11:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I said use a funnel AND a pipe! You..."
Not if you beat them into submission.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-12-28, 11:29 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Not if you beat them into submission."
But that's just mean. It means you're hurting them instead of letting them do it themselves.

Or you could birbe them with a red Power Ranger figure, or a Barbie Doll. That seems to work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-28, 11:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "But that's just mean. It means you're..."
OooH! Oooh! Great Lies to Tell Small KIDS!

Andy RIley rocks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-28, 11:31 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "OooH! Oooh! Great Lies to Tell Small..."
Gasoline tastes like chocolate milk.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-12-28, 11:34 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Gasoline tastes like chocolate milk."
No no no...

Milk Feels Pain.

It's unlucky not to name every ant you see...for the rest of your life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-29, 07:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No no no... Milk Feels Pain. It's..."
Shit. Does it go by per ant? Or like... if you miss just one your perma-unlucky?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-29, 12:07 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Shit. Does it go by per ant? Or like......"
Every ant you miss is like breaking a mirror underneath a ladder by throwing a black cat at it.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-12-29, 01:31 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Every ant you miss is like breaking a..."
I wonder how many years of bad luck that is...

7 for the mirror, I know that much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-29, 04:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I wonder how many years of bad luck..."
I'm pretty sure it's a year for the ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-30, 03:48 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'm pretty sure it's a year for the..."
Hmmm...so 7 years for the mirror. At least a year for the ladder...

But what about the black cat?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-30, 04:08 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm...so 7 years for the mirror. At..."
Well here's something...

Black Cats - In ancient Egypt, the Goddess Bast was a black, female cat. Christians, wanting to rid society of all traces of other religions, convinced the ignorant that black cats were demons in disguise and should thus be destroyed. In the process, they also destroyed the kindly ladies who cared for the cats, believing them to be witches. Being demons, a black cat crossing your path would create a barrier of evil, cutting you off from God and blocking the entrance to heaven.

Walking under a ladder - A leaning ladder forms a triangle with the wall and ground. Triangles represent the Holy Trinity, and violating the Trinity by breaking it (walking through it) would put you in league with the devil himself. It is bad luck unless you cross your fingers whilst walking under it.

Breaking a mirror means 7 years of bad luck, unless you take the pieces outside & bury them in moonlight. Also, an undisturbed mirror in a house suddenly fall & smashes then it means that there will soon be a death. It is also extremely unlucky to receive a mirror as a present.

http://www.oldsuperstitions.com/bad_luck.html

The fun!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-30, 07:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well here's something... Black Cats..."
Hmmmmm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-30, 08:01 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
I have been hearing from allot of people that their is a program that recordes items id's and catologs them so that somehow u know if the item you are trading for is a dupe... also about how many LEGIT .8 valors and .8 shakos are their on USEast??? Anyone know where to get this prog or if it is possiblw for it even to exist?

Damn... I think everything .08 is completely gone by now. *tear*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-30, 08:02 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Damn... I think everything .08 is..."
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
I have been hearing from allot of people that their is a program that recordes items id's and catologs them so that somehow u know if the item you are trading for is a dupe... also about how many LEGIT .8 valors and .8 shakos are their on USEast??? Anyone know where to get this prog or if it is possiblw for it even to exist?
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noob
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-30, 08:02 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob..."
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
CrOnIc-KiLlA said:
Noobis Maximus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-30, 08:03 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Noobis Maximus Noobis Maximus Noobis..."
You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber. You are all fools to the highest caliber.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-30, 08:03 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You are all fools to the highest..."
Spamidge
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-30, 08:04 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Spamidge"
Where the hell is UZG!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-30, 08:05 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Where the hell is UZG!?"
That motha facka got swallowed up by Puff the Magic Dragon.

They have those over in Holland right Lenny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda