Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-12-19, 02:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Scheherazade probably won't be..."
I haven't had soup in a dogs age! Its quite a strange food.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-19, 02:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I haven't had soup in a dogs age! Its..."
Last time I had soup it was Tomato. Campbells cream of Tomato. Delicious. That was back in November...

What was the last soup you had?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-19, 02:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Last time I had soup it was Tomato...."
Well over a year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-19, 03:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well over a year."
Ouch.

You poor, depraved, child!

Get down to your local Co-Op, buy some soup, and eat it! NOW! Pick me up some maltesers whilst you're there will you laddy? Attaboy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-19, 06:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ouch. You poor, depraved, child! ..."
Im sofucking sick. Stupid ex-girlfriend
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-20, 03:19 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Im sofucking sick. Stupid ex-girlfriend"
That doesn't sound good. What's happened?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-20, 07:20 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Im sofucking sick. Stupid ex-girlfriend"
Kaneda said:
Im sofucking sick. Stupid ex-girlfriend
I got mono from my last ex ...now any chick that I make out with that hasn't had it before is doomed, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-20, 11:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Compared to this piece of music, a..."
Lenny said:
Compared to this piece of music, a breast is as simple and uninviting as a C# played repeatedly on a horrifyingly flat piano. And yet, Sheherazade isn't even the best piece of classical music out there. There are other pieces with more passion, with greater 'shoick tactics' out there. There are pieces that would make a grown man cry. There are pieces that would raise the bloodlust in a 20 pound, 40 year old virgin, and get him screaming and shouting like giant bikers. There are pieces of music out there that will leave you thinking for weeks after hearing them. And one wonders how? How could someone like Beethoven have composed with no hearing? How could he have composed his great symphonies without being able to physically hear the harmonies, and the dischordancy, and the interweaving melodies? How could people like Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Mozart, Bach, Korsakov compose pieces like they did? In their time they would have had no computers, no equipment that would allow them to play back different parts and bits of tune to see if it all fitted, they did it all in their heads. That is what maks them so great.

So, no, it is not fucking amazing like a breast. it is fucking amazing like a piece of music that can change the world.

Quoth the virgin: "Nevermore"

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-12-20, 05:21 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I got mono from my last ex ...now any..."
So once you get mono, your a carrier for it forever after?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-21, 11:20 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Death Knight Avatar!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-12-21, 04:05 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
It's been a crazy almost 4 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-12-21, 09:13 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "So once you get mono, your a carrier..."
Kaneda said:
So once you get mono, your a carrier for it forever after?
Yes, as you are with any virus ...it just stays dormant. With mono you are contagious for quite a while after you initially get it ...like a year and a half and then randomly throughout your life you can become contagious (not randomly but I'm not sure what has to take place for you to be contagious). A small percentage of people with mono actually have one or more relapses where the symptoms return ...that would suck. Most people end up having mono though, 80-90 percentiles I think. Pretty certain it's in the 90 percentiles. However, with each new generation there's a new crop for mono to infect :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-22, 12:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yes, as you are with any virus ...it..."
Well then I'm not gonna be kissing you anytime soon.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-12-22, 04:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yes, as you are with any virus ...it..."
Willkillforfood said:
Yes, as you are with any virus ...it just stays dormant. With mono you are contagious for quite a while after you initially get it ...like a year and a half and then randomly throughout your life you can become contagious (not randomly but I'm not sure what has to take place for you to be contagious). A small percentage of people with mono actually have one or more relapses where the symptoms return ...that would suck. Most people end up having mono though, 80-90 percentiles I think. Pretty certain it's in the 90 percentiles. However, with each new generation there's a new crop for mono to infect :P.
I'll trade you my herpes virus for your mono.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-22, 10:05 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'll trade you my herpes virus for your..."
Kaneda said:
I'll trade you my herpes virus for your mono.
eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-23, 05:58 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Well then I'm not gonna be kissing you..."
JRwakebord said:
Well then I'm not gonna be kissing you anytime soon.
You'll eventually get it anyways if you haven't already had it. It's estimated that close to half of us get it when we're babies ...but sadly I wasn't part of that half :P. Had to get it at the bad time . My friend made out with a chick that apparently had mono and didn't get it ...he's one of those lucky few :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-23, 05:59 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You'll eventually get it anyways if you..."
I don't get it...what exactly is this 'mono' thingy?

Up until now I'd never heard of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-23, 06:06 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't get it...what exactly is this..."
Lenny said:
I don't get it...what exactly is this 'mono' thingy?

Up until now I'd never heard of it.
The thing I'ma give that black chick :P. Mono-nucleosis. The kissing disease ...it's more prevelant in the U.S. I believe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-23, 06:07 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The thing I'ma give that black chick..."
The 'kissing disease'.

Oh, in that case I'm immune for life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-23, 06:10 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The 'kissing disease'. Oh, in that..."
Lenny said:
The 'kissing disease'.

Oh, in that case I'm immune for life.
Drinking after someone can spread it too. Or if by chance you get their saliva in your mouth some other way ...it's from more passionate (french) kissing ...you gotta swap saliva :P. That's how I got it ...getting it was fun but dealing with it sucked x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood