Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-12-14, 07:31 AM in reply to Muldy's post starting "And that you tossers, Is all you'll..."
I should hope not. Living in a computer you think you'd be pretty pressed for space.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-14, 08:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I should hope not. Living in a computer..."
oh, ho ho ho. you should be a comedian. really with material like that i'm sure people wont think you're a smug twat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Muldy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMuldy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Muldy

Posted 2005-12-14, 09:09 AM in reply to Muldy's post starting "oh, ho ho ho. you should be a comedian...."
Don't be so fucking stupid and I won't have to make fun of you.

It's that easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-14, 09:12 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Don't be so fucking stupid and I won't..."
Heh heh heh...I first read that as "You should be a Canadian"...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-14, 01:51 PM in reply to Muldy's post starting "And Another Thing. You Didnt Save Our..."
Muldy said:
And Another Thing. You Didnt Save Our 'ass' In World War Two; You Were Too Fucking Lazy To Do Any Real Fighting And Joined In When The Germans Tried To Side With Mexico. Only Fucking Helped When U Were In Trouble. Its A Pity There Aint A Lot Of Oil In Germany Or Youd Have Been There Like A Shot. Wankers!

Wow... you are a total fucking retard. We joined the war when we were attacked by the Japs. at Pearl Harbor. Why don't you stop using your only insult (wanker), and go read a fucking history book. I could go on about why you are a retard, but I don't waste my time on rotting dog shit like yourself. If you're going to stay at Zelaron, and keep insulting people, how about you get some real insults to atleast make your posts the least bit interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-12-14, 05:36 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Wow... you are a total fucking retard...."

Are either of these any good?

Theres a light on,
in Chicago.
and I know I should be home.
All the colors of the street signs they remind me of the pickup truck out in front of your neighbors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-14, 11:16 PM in reply to Muldy's post starting "excuse me? when the fuck did i say..."
Muldy said:
maybe it was my punctuation which u cant understand.
Perhaps. I wonder why we couldn't?

Muldy said:
YOUR FUCKING BULLIES!
Nevermind, I figured out why.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-12-15, 06:19 AM in reply to Muldy's post starting "excuse me? when the fuck did i say..."
Muldy said:
excuse me? when the fuck did i say america wasnt powerful? it is powerful. it is also a shit hole. maybe it was my punctuation which u cant understand. u managed to fuck up the english language good and proper u wankers. You're one of those fucking idiots who thinks USA is great. your the must hated fucking country in the world you cunt. YOUR FUCKING BULLIES! (and you had the shit kicked out of you in Vietnam.)

You got the shit kicked out of you in America.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:18 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Wow... you are a total fucking retard...."
Dar_Win said:
Wow... you are a total fucking retard. We joined the war when we were attacked by the Japs. at Pearl Harbor. Why don't you stop using your only insult (wanker), and go read a fucking history book. I could go on about why you are a retard, but I don't waste my time on rotting dog shit like yourself. If you're going to stay at Zelaron, and keep insulting people, how about you get some real insults to atleast make your posts the least bit interesting.
no. you stupid stupid stupid american. is your entire history knoledge based on ben affleck films or something? Or are you just stupid enough to think retard is a clever insult? Why not be a racist? Thats even more clever. lets make fun of those who are 'inferior' and different, thats you all over isnt it? If you had one small small fucking incling into what a retard has to deal with you wouldnt even think about using that insult. You make me sick. But what am i saying i cant possibly be smart enought to post 5000 times on a website dedicated to games for people with no lives. Listen closely now. My brothers a retard and in the few years he's been gifted on this earth he has experienced more than you sad bunch of losers could hope to ever have between you. And for all the sarcastic, scathing and unimaginative insults that this post is going to get he has something you can never touch. you can all go to hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Muldy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMuldy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Muldy

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:41 AM in reply to Muldy's post starting "no. you stupid stupid stupid american...."
WAAAAAA!!!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "WAAAAAA!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: ..."
and there it is. the complete naiveity is unbelievable. I pity you people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Muldy

Posted 2005-12-15, 11:27 AM in reply to Muldy's post starting "and there it is. the complete naiveity..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-15, 11:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ":cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ..."
HA! I get it...

If you are green you are Naive.

All those smiley's are green.

Thanatos is NAIVE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-15, 06:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "HA! I get it... :) If you are green..."
So youve been friends with this chav for 15 years and never knew he had such an inferiority complexe LennY?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:19 AM in reply to Muldy's post starting "no. you stupid stupid stupid american...."
Muldy said:
no. you stupid stupid stupid american. is your entire history knoledge based on ben affleck films or something? Or are you just stupid enough to think retard is a clever insult? Why not be a racist? Thats even more clever. lets make fun of those who are 'inferior' and different, thats you all over isnt it? If you had one small small fucking incling into what a retard has to deal with you wouldnt even think about using that insult. You make me sick. But what am i saying i cant possibly be smart enought to post 5000 times on a website dedicated to games for people with no lives. Listen closely now. My brothers a retard and in the few years he's been gifted on this earth he has experienced more than you sad bunch of losers could hope to ever have between you. And for all the sarcastic, scathing and unimaginative insults that this post is going to get he has something you can never touch. you can all go to hell.
Post deemed void because poster used derogatory term to describe brother when trying to portray himself as a sensitive individual.

Looks like you're using spell check now buddy ...or maybe the coke you were snorting for a jolly good time wore off.

And by the way ...the name of the note was the Zimmerman note or something of the likes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:59 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "So youve been friends with this chav..."
He ain't a Chav. He hates Chavs too. If you want I'll get the real Chavs on here, then we'll have some fun in the FF.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-16, 10:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He ain't a Chav. He hates Chavs too. If..."
Shutup you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-12-16, 05:53 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Shutup you."
Yes lenny bring us Chavs. But only show them the FF section.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Yes lenny bring us Chavs. But only show..."
And now for some more of my WRT legacy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "And now for some more of my WRT legacy...."
Ewww that one looks all blury. I think its just this computer though... right?

... you have NO idea how ong that took to upload.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda