Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-12-07, 07:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You know what that sig reminds me of? ..."
Ah, this is the life.

Start school at 9:30. Have an Electronics test with only one small bit of Electronics on the whole paper, and finish school at 11:30.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-07, 03:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah, this is the life. Start school..."
Lenny said:
Ah, this is the life.

Start school at 9:30. Have an Electronics test with only one small bit of Electronics on the whole paper, and finish school at 11:30.
wait.... WTF! I go to school at 8:00 A-freaking-M to 2:55. WTF, mate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2005-12-07, 04:36 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "wait.... WTF! I go to school at 8:00..."
Hes got half days. Duh. Our shools are having them this week too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-07, 04:37 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hes got half days. Duh. Our shools are..."
Not that either of them have any relation. ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-07, 05:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah, this is the life. Start school..."
You poor poor child ...please let us do that test for you :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-07, 05:21 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You poor poor child ...please let us do..."
a/s/l? Omgz 90s chat rooms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-07, 05:24 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "a/s/l? Omgz 90s chat rooms."
Wtf does that have to do with anything?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-07, 05:36 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Wtf does that have to do with anything?"
Im eating Walnuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-07, 10:41 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Im eating Walnuts."
Kaneda said:
Im eating Walnuts.
I'm eating Mongolian Beef!
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-08, 07:14 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "wait.... WTF! I go to school at 8:00..."
I'm on Study leave for this week and next week. We're doing our GCSE Mocks see, and if I don't have an exam on a day, or an afternoon or morning, then I get to go home.

Today was Biology, 9:30 - 11:30 again. Easy as pie. Now I'm sat at home redesigning my sie yet again, but this time in Flash.

And the great thing is, when we do the real things in the Summer, they're spread over 5-6 weeks...so I'll have loads of days off!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-08, 07:14 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I'm eating Mongolian Beef!"
I've just had me a couple of Cheese Butties.

Tha cannae beat Cheese tha know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-08, 08:23 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've just had me a couple of Cheese..."
Cheese booties? Dip your sisters in some nacho cheese? Kinky devil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-08, 08:28 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Cheese booties? Dip your sisters in..."
Butties! Butties!

Sarnies, Butties, Totties, Rolls.

A sandwich damn you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-08, 08:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Butties! Butties! Sarnies, Butties,..."
Lenny said:
Butties! Butties!

Sarnies, Butties, Totties, Rolls.

A sandwich damn you!
You have a lot of slang for a fine sistah in some cheese dip my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-08, 08:34 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You have a lot of slang for a fine..."
. . .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-08, 08:35 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting ". . ."
Sammich.

Stupid bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-08, 12:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ". . ."
Your sister's a fox.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-12-08, 12:19 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Your sister's a fox."
No she's not, she's a cow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-08, 12:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No she's not, she's a cow."
Moo? Post a pic and prove me wrong

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-12-08, 12:27 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Moo? Post a pic and prove me wrong :D"

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny