Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You ain't seen nothing yet."
3 shots. Me, Santa Me, Speccy Me.

And yes, the hair is natural.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "3 shots. Me, Santa Me, Speccy Me. ..."
Lenny, I must say I had imagined you as the little british guy off south park ...so I'm disappointed .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:17 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lenny, I must say I had imagined you as..."
Sorry...

What's he look like?

I'm not exactly little, and I'm not a cartoon...so sorry!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sorry... :( What's he look like? ..."
http://www.southparkstudios.com/show...char.php?id=70

lol, it's gone down hill with him. They spit in his eye now :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sorry... :( What's he look like? ..."
*rises from the sunny spot in the corner of the room*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "*rises from the sunny spot in the..."
Why hello there overlord Kaneda
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:27 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "http://www.southparkstudios.com/show/dis..."
Pip!

Butters is the best though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:28 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Pip!"
Butters is pretty awesome. He shows the ravages of substance abuse ...caffiene !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-05, 01:33 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Butters is pretty awesome. He shows..."
lol, your going to get another temp ban. lol@WW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-05, 06:39 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol, your going to get another temp..."
Kaneda said:
lol, your going to get another temp ban. lol@WW
Shee Kaneda...we need to "smile" more and be "nicer" to new members...
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-06, 08:11 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
He got a job
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-12-06, 08:12 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "O fucking snap"
Don't you have something better to do Sov?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-12-06, 10:00 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Shee Kaneda...we need to "smile" more..."
He's been here longer than you.

Kaneda has just a couple of months on him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-06, 10:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He's been here longer than you. :) ..."
I made myself a snowball,
As perfect as could be,
I thought I'd keep it as a pet,
And let it sleep with me.
I made it some pyjamas,
And a pillow for it's head,
The last night it ran away,
But first it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-06, 10:56 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I made myself a snowball, As perfect..."
Bah...MSN won't let me log in. And I need to update my space!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/theineffablelenny/

Or do I?

Tune in to:

Lenny: Behind the MSN Space

tonight, at 9, on Fox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-06, 11:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bah...MSN won't let me log in. And I..."
HAHAHAHA!

Put that in your smoke and pipe it! Stupid MSN. Not letting me log in. PAH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-06, 12:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He's been here longer than you. :) ..."
Wow... I thought he was new too. How strange O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-06, 01:38 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wow... I thought he was new too. How..."
testing sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-06, 01:43 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "testing sig."
Id rate this 5/10 on a phallic scale.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-07, 07:12 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Id rate this 5/10 on a phallic scale."
You know what that sig reminds me of?

It reminds me of the bottom section of my music stand when I'm folding it away.

Ah, the little things in life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny