Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-10-31, 03:35 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "What the hell are you on?"
He may be like me.

The later it gets, the more active he becomes. Needs something to use up the energy he didn't use during the day...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-31, 08:29 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I know, it's because you 2 got history...."
did you just make that up just now?! geez! I agree with lenny. that is FLAT OUT AMAZING! incredible! but only if you just made that up tho. if you got it from somewhere else or made it up way before this then it was..........entertaining....... *cough*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2005-11-01, 12:42 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "did you just make that up just now?!..."
Eh, where would I find a rhyme about QEII bridge and Lenny? :|

ty I guess...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-01, 08:05 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "did you just make that up just now?!..."
Uh. uhhh... uh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-01, 09:34 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Eh, where would I find a rhyme about..."
If I could be bothered I'd put it up on my site somewhere, giving credit to you of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-01, 11:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If I could be bothered I'd put it up on..."
ENOUGH!

There are more important matters at hand.

Like me buying a lottery ticket either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

I will win, I will definitely win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-01, 11:18 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "ENOUGH! There are more important..."
I will win.

I must win.

I shall win!

*shifty eyes*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-01, 11:25 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "ENOUGH! There are more important..."
Damn if you'd win €6 million, what would you do?

Part of me wants to get the fuck out of here and travel all over the world. Another part of me wants to get my own place in the city or something and just game/workout/draw/watch tv during the day and go out at night. Never have any worries about work or nothing. And just to feel productive every once in a while I'll volunteer for something, like helping homeless people or something like that. Man that would be awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-01, 11:28 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Damn if you'd win €6 million, what..."
If I won £6 million then I'd do everything I've ever wanted to do. Buy this and that, pay off any family debts and the mortgage on the house.

There's so much you can do with £6 million.

I'd still work though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-01, 11:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If I won £6 million then I'd do..."
i would invest half and make sure that those funds double. Then i would buy houses around the world and find myself a wife Then just live off of that til i die and pass it on to my kids
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-01, 11:50 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i would invest half and make sure that..."
gruesomeBODY said:
i would invest half and make sure that those funds double.

My grandfather just made an investment like that. He invested in a pharmaceutical company and it returned 600% over 18 months. Put in $6 million, and just pulled out with $24mill.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-01, 12:01 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "My grandfather just made an investment..."
Wow. Lucky guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-01, 12:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wow. Lucky guy."
Smart guy. My grandfather's one of the most intelligent men I've ever met.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-01, 03:09 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Smart guy. My grandfather's one of the..."
Wow I've lately been posting alot more than usual.

up to 76% activity already!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-01, 03:14 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "My grandfather just made an investment..."
JRwakebord said:
My grandfather just made an investment like that. He invested in a pharmaceutical company and it returned 600% over 18 months. Put in $6 million, and just pulled out with $24mill.
Then that makes me smart. Now if i can get some money lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-01, 08:05 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
This thread lacks a substantial ammount of sarcastic insults from Grav...

More wit is needed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-11-01, 08:22 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "This thread lacks a substantial ammount..."
Oh I get it, you made a funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-11-01, 09:45 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Then that makes me smart. Now if i can..."
4500 Posts!!!

I need to get a life

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-02, 10:12 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "4500 Posts!!! I need to get a life :("
You'd better get that keyboard working some more...I'm cathing up! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-02, 01:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You'd better get that keyboard working..."
Badger Badger Badger

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord