Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-10-29, 02:22 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "http://maps.bzzt.net/users-euro-big.jpg"
What the hell is that?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-29, 02:37 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "What the hell is that?"
Some map of Europe displaying some kind of information.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-29, 02:38 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "What the hell is that?"
Lenny I find that all other forums usually allow 2 sigs plus user bars and other shit. Ours seems pretty nazi about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-29, 03:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Lenny I find that all other forums..."
It depends what 'make' of forum it is.

Some vBulletin ones I've seen have no signatures.

Invision allow things like 100 characters, or 5000, or 10000.

I don't know about PHPBB though.

----------

And I believe that map shows where people live, maybe off a forum? If it was Zelaron for instance and showed the regular posters and members you associate with Zel you'd see a lot in America, and the odd few in Europe, Asia and Australia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-29, 04:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It depends what 'make' of forum it is...."
Hmmm

mmm?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-30, 01:24 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It depends what 'make' of forum it is...."
Actually, it's the current location of my undercover agents. Maybe I shouldnt have posted that. But ah well, it's their real names being displayed so there's no way someone is going to know who they really are at this moment, seeing as they use undercover names.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-30, 02:59 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Actually, it's the current location of..."
That's a lot of agents.

Do the people they fight against know they're spies?

Like James Bond. The people he fights and spies against know that he's a spy, which kinda deafets the thing about spies being secret and no-one knowing they're spies because they're spies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-30, 09:11 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's a lot of agents. Do the..."
Hes not a spy, hes an agent. Spys are always undercover. Bond never is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:14 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hes not a spy, hes an agent. Spys are..."
Really? Then how come half the time he uses a fake name :-P

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:16 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Really? Then how come half the time he..."
Exactly!

And MI6 are all Spies. It's common fact. They built a nice new HQ not too long ago. All glass and angles. There was a news report on it. They stood right outside...

Now all the terrorists can't miss it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Exactly! And MI6 are all Spies. It's..."
I actually saw that building when I visited London. Looks very unique, I liked the design alot.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:27 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I actually saw that building when I..."
What did you think about the Erotic Gherkin?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What did you think about the Erotic..."
The what?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:35 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "The what?"
The Erotic Gherkin. Ken Livinstones office. The sneaky little bastard built it outside the congestion zones. So whilst everyone else pays to go to work, he doesn't...

It might have not been built when you wwere over here. When were you over here?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Erotic Gherkin. Ken Livinstones..."
This, is the Erotic Gherkin.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "This, is the Erotic Gherkin. ..."
On the internet we call that a red X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:51 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "On the internet we call that a red X."
Ah crap.

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/5013/...arys_axe_2.jpg

Try that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah crap. ..."
Why can no-one see my Images in [img] tags?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why can no-one see my Images in [img]..."
Because microsoft says I'm not allowed to visit that page, it's forbidden. :|
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:59 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Because microsoft says I'm not allowed..."
Oh for Gods sake!

I swear those guys will get a very nasty package if they don't comply with my complications!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny