Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-05-01, 08:21 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "NO POP-UPS!!!! Popups are teh suck...."
A cockroach can live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 08:22 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "A cockroach can live nine days without..."
A whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 08:23 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "A whip makes a cracking sound because..."
Cockroaches break wind every 15 minutes.

Eeeeh... I have roach phobia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:10 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Cockroaches break wind every 15..."
08/04/05
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:11 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "08/04/05"
Man I could reallly go for some xbox and a bowl. If my job got any easier, I might have to complain abou tit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:22 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Man I could reallly go for some xbox..."
I wanna do a bigass multiplayer Halo match right now. I wish I had Live.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:30 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I wanna do a bigass multiplayer Halo..."
17 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WhoO!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "17 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WhoO!!"
12 DAYS!!! (until the XBOX2 premiere)

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-01, 12:22 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "12 DAYS!!! (until the XBOX2 premiere)"
I
Am
The
Best
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 12:45 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I Am The Best"
So am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-01, 01:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "So am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think..."
I
Am
The
Bestest

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-01, 01:48 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I Am The Bestest"
O-m-n!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-01, 02:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "O-m-n!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yup so here I am again...
Just got off of break and looks like Im going to have to expending some energy and put my pay to go use by surfing the net some more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 02:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Yup so here I am again... Just got off..."
Do you ever have those times when life just seems hopeless? I do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 02:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Do you ever have those times when life..."
Ah brb a bit of work just popped up. I have a point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 02:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ah brb a bit of work just popped up. I..."
Well lifes like that. Anyways my co-worker is sleeping right now, pretending to be online. Haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 02:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well lifes like that. Anyways my..."
He's getting paid atleast 13$/hr to sleep! It's awsome IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 02:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "He's getting paid atleast 13$/hr to..."
Moving into my new apt tomarrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-01, 02:46 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Moving into my new apt tomarrow."
Niceness. Quality place?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-01, 04:45 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Niceness. Quality place?"
Eh..nice enough. The rents cheap though, and thats mainly what I was going for. Besides its my first place by myself! I can whatever I want...Ahhh its like being 18 again, and hanging out w/ your friends and all the sudden realizing, hey...I can do whatever I want, I dont live w/ my parents anymore. Thats awsome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda