Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-04-24, 06:24 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "what can i say"
40000th post and perhaps 40000th reply!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-24, 06:25 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "what can i say"
I hate you

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-24, 06:25 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "40000th post and perhaps 40000th..."
Yessssssssss!!!!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-24, 06:26 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yessssssssss!!!!!!!..."
mjordan2nd said:
Yessssssssss!!!!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now im gone for 10000 more posts...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-24, 06:29 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "now im gone for 10000 more posts..."
If you get 50000 I will give Resident Jew directions to your house.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-24, 06:38 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "If you get 50000 I will give Resident..."
JRwakebord said:
If you get 50000 I will give Resident Jew directions to your house.
I'll smite him w/ my black jesus powers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-24, 07:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'll smite him w/ my black jesus powers."
Please do! I'll pay to watch.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-24, 07:01 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Please do! I'll pay to watch."
Hey Zeus

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-04-24, 11:42 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Hey Zeus"
http://www.futuristicsexrobotz.com/d...k_your_ass.wmv

Everyone needs to go watch that RIGHT NOW.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-25, 04:02 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "http://www.futuristicsexrobotz.com/dont_..."
Fucking genious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-25, 08:46 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Fucking genious."
I can't stop watching it

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-25, 09:27 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I can't stop watching it"
Anyone seen the new family guy episode yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-25, 09:28 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Anyone seen the new family guy episode..."
Let he who is without sin kick the first ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-25, 09:28 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I can't stop watching it"
Bea Arthur pwns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-25, 09:29 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Bea Arthur pwns."
In Hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-25, 09:32 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Anyone seen the new family guy episode..."
undeadzombieguy said:
Anyone seen the new family guy episode yet?

It comes out in 6 days

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-25, 09:41 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "It comes out in 6 days"
It has been circulating the net for the last 2 weeks though.. I only just saw it, but it's as hilarious as ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-25, 09:53 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "It has been circulating the net for the..."
Oh. Well I'm waiting for sunday. I'm sitting my ass down on the couch and watching the whole "animation block" Fox has set aside with family guy, american dad, and simpsons.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-25, 12:08 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Oh. Well I'm waiting for sunday. I'm..."
Nice.
Wait thats this sunday as in... a week from the 31st? Or it was the 24th?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-25, 12:08 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Oh. Well I'm waiting for sunday. I'm..."
Nice.
Wait thats this sunday as in... the 31st? Or it was the 24th?

Edit new post cause I can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda