Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2002-10-24, 03:23 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
Man I'm 18, but I'm still goin Trick-or-Treatin cuz its da bizzomb, Excusez ma Francais.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-24, 05:39 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
ur sig is gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-24, 06:26 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
ur sig is gay
Can you not see your sig???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-24, 06:34 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
maybe it was a compliment?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-10-24, 07:28 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
Raziel said:
Can you not see your sig???
I suspect he's on his own ignore list. :O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-10-24, 07:38 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
Raziel.. I made that sig.. it owns! Shut yo mouf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-24, 07:39 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Medieval Bob
Man I'm 18, but I'm still goin Trick-or-Treatin cuz its da bizzomb, Excusez ma Francais.
Just noticed this.. what the hell.

Are you a toys'r'us kid??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-25, 07:23 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-25, 01:13 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
^unfunny post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-25, 01:36 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
i am going in my own costume i have a few friends that are good with latex and i got a REALLY good mask made it kicks ass it reminds me of arcamode from warcraft III then i have my old black ritual robe that i am gonna wear with it then i got this cool staff from spencergifts.com it is a lightning orb like thing. i will mostly steal candy from the little kids because it will be a little noticeable when a 6ft 2 kid comes to your door and says "give me some candy bitch" lol laterz

added i am 19 think about it lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-10-25, 01:39 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
Raziel.. I made that sig.. it owns! Shut yo mouf.
Just because you made it doesn't mean it's not blatantly homosexual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-27, 06:37 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
the hugh heff costume owned this weekend
but for next weekend i think im gonna get an orange jail jupmsuit and a pair of handcuffs lol

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-27, 06:58 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
^unfunny post
^ Homosexual post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-27, 07:34 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
I bought like 300 condoms one halloween, I bought an industrial sized box or whatever so they were cheap, and I taped them all on me and they were dangling off it was some funny shit..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-29, 07:17 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
I bought like 300 condoms one halloween, I bought an industrial sized box or whatever so they were cheap, and I taped them all on me and they were dangling off it was some funny shit..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 05:00 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel

Just because you made it doesn't mean it's not blatantly homosexual.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-10-29, 05:05 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
ah nice one strider

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-02, 07:30 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
i was lion king... Raur
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-03, 11:42 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Halloween Costumes?!"
I dressed in a full army combat suit, face mask, army helmet, holster, gloves and a gun, then freaked out little kids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin