Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2009-10-22, 11:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's just an idea where users can..."
D3V said: [Goto]
It's just an idea where users can essentially decide if they want to censor another member.
A "Cry for Help", basically?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-22, 11:08 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "A "Cry for Help", basically?"
No, it's more of a headache preventative. We could throw a loop that if you have had more than 'x' amount of posts with 5 down arrows in one week you could get a one day temp ban as part of your punishment for being stupid.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-22, 11:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, it's more of a headache..."
No, it's more of a headache preventative. We could throw a loop that if you have had more than 'x' amount of posts with 5 down arrows in one week you could get a one day temp ban as part of your punishment for being stupid.
That certainly makes things more interesting. I support this idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-22, 01:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That certainly makes things more..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I support this idea.
Me too. Boy, I can only imagine how often I'd be banned... heh...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-01, 04:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, it's more of a headache..."
The idea is still on the table.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-01, 06:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The idea is still on the table."
Well, it needs to fet off, because most of us eat on that table.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-02, 10:44 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thanatos doesn't do shit either, that..."
Thanatos doesn't do shit either, that lazy bitch doesn't hardly ever post here anymore. He won't even argue with me for more than one line in the sports forum and that's all I can get out of him.
Hey.... fuck you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-02-02, 10:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hey.... fuck you."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Hey.... fuck you.
Lmao!!! Win! So much win!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-02, 01:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hey.... fuck you."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Hey.... fuck you.
Hey...thanks for replying 3 months later.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-02-02, 01:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hey...thanks for replying 3 months..."
Huhuhu.

Looks like he's just as lazy as you said.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-02, 01:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hey...thanks for replying 3 months..."
I just saw it.

And Skurai, you want me to be lazy. For some reason, I still have the power to ban people on this forum. You're #1 on my list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-02-02, 01:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I just saw it. And Skurai, you want..."
Please please please please. I'll wear a fucking Peyton jersey and upload it on here if you ban Skurai.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-02-02, 06:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Please please please please. I'll wear..."
Oh, guys, don't play like that.
All that would happen is I get back on later and work hard to make up for the time I lost.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-03, 10:47 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Please please please please. I'll wear..."
Please please please please. I'll wear a fucking Peyton jersey and upload it on here if you ban Skurai.
People whined when I did it last time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2010-02-03, 04:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "People whined when I did it last time."
It's the Obama effect. People do something, and then get angry when the results aren't good. It's actually got me a bit scared. :3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai