Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-12-03, 11:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Zelaron runs on bullshit drama."
Thanatos said:
Zelaron runs on bullshit drama.
Yep, except the Jocks at this place are actually the nerds that nobody actually likes in reality, so it's somewhat warped compared to school.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yep, except the Jocks at this place are..."
Haha so true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yep, except the Jocks at this place are..."
D3V said:
Yep, except the Jocks at this place are actually the nerds that nobody actually likes in reality, so it's somewhat warped compared to school.
So in school you got beat up physically, and on the internet you are getting beaten down mentally?

You guys are real winners.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "So in school you got beat up..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
So in school you got beat up physically, and on the internet you are getting beaten down mentally?

You guys are real winners.
Coming from the guy that has to total his weight from two different scales.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Coming from the guy that has to total..."
Coming from the guy who can count his IQ on one hand.

Keeping in true middle school tradition, I see. I would be interested in seeing you try to insult me in a way that didn't involve misconceptions and assumptions.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2007-12-03 at 02:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Coming from the guy who can count his..."
EDIT: Aww you bastard. I was ready for it and everything.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2007-12-03 at 02:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "EDIT: Aww you bastard. I was ready for..."
Yes, I certainly called it. You know, Thanatos, it does nothing to help your case when your best buddy on the forum is public idiot #1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:33 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yes, I certainly called it. You know,..."
You realize I only responded that way because of what you posted.

Anyway, D3V isn't my "best buddy" I just simply do not have a problem with him like you and a few others do. Most people have accepted that he really has changed a bit from his earlier years here at Zelaron. It seems as if you're still carrying over that grudge for some reason. I don't think he's really that bad...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You realize I only responded that way..."
I honestly hold no grudge with him, or you. I'm just very impatient with stupidity and aggregate human behavior. I was (and still am) more than happy to see him be a productive member here. For a time, I believe he was at least partially accomplishing this. If you look back in time, you'll even find me defending him. However, he's once again lost all credibility in my book. It's like the criminal that is rehabilitated time and time again but that keeps ending up in jail: eventually, nobody even gives a shit. I have no sympathy for him anymore, and quite frankly I'm tired of the perpetuation of his antics on this forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You realize I only responded that way..."
Some people can't take a fun poking at them, and they take it into offense and can't seem to get over their own 'insecurities'. You probably just need a few days on Dr. Phil and you'll come out good-as-new Grav.

And just because it's more fun to poke-fun at you than it is to agree with you really shouldn't be taking offense to it, you should actually in turn be firing back at which you do most of the time, it's when you go around trolling other post's i've mad in various forums when it makes you look like the moron, not I.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Some people can't take a fun poking at..."
If you have nothing to add, don't say anything at all. What you just posted is akin to negative words. You just detracted from the discussion by contributing absolutely zilch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you have nothing to add, don't say..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
If you have nothing to add, don't say anything at all. What you just posted is akin to negative words. You just detracted from the discussion by contributing absolutely zilch.
You're such a hypocrite.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:54 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I honestly hold no grudge with him, or..."
GravitonSurge said:
I honestly hold no grudge with him, or you. I'm just very impatient with stupidity and aggregate human behavior. I was (and still am) more than happy to see him be a productive member here. For a time, I believe he was at least partially accomplishing this. If you look back in time, you'll even find me defending him. However, he's once again lost all credibility in my book. It's like the criminal that is rehabilitated time and time again but that keeps ending up in jail: eventually, nobody even gives a shit. I have no sympathy for him anymore, and quite frankly I'm tired of the perpetuation of his antics on this forum.
Just the same, I was the one who actually got him unbanned in the first place so he could come back. I think he's a lot better than he used to be, but he's still fucking retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just the same, I was the one who..."
The only difference between now and then is that he no longer finds it in his best interest to call everyone a nigger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You're such a hypocrite."
D3V said:
You're such a hypocrite.
If you were capable of any thought, you would notice that your arguments have degenerated into using your opponent's arguments.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you were capable of any thought, you..."
So D3v called himself a hypocrite?

I'm getting to the confused point again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you were capable of any thought, you..."
You said that my argument detracted from the argument by contributing zilch..

^ That argument contradicts itself, that argument in ITSELF is contributing nothing.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You said that my argument detracted..."
The next person to post in this thread is gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So D3v called himself a hypocrite? ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
So D3v called himself a hypocrite?

I'm getting to the confused point again.
The point is that D3v is incapable of normal human function and at least some semblance of intellectual debate. I said that D3v's pictoral portrayal of Raziel and I in the flame forum is hypocritical because it describes him perfectly.

D3V said:
You said that my argument detracted from the argument by contributing zilch, which is the thing as saying that.
What?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The point is that D3v is incapable of..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
What?
Sums up this thread pretty well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!