Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:32 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I can't stand when I get in the gun..."
Ill drive u from now on smith while drinking!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-08-31, 10:34 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Ill drive u from now on smith while..."
shotgun while the drunk drives
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-01, 12:59 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "shotgun while the drunk drives"
Gunner spot, I'll hold on tight.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-09-01, 07:55 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Gunner spot, I'll hold on tight."
JRwakebord said:
Gunner spot, I'll hold on tight.
sorry thats smith's spot. You can be the guy that we chase after in the ghost
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-03, 12:52 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "sorry thats smith's spot. You can be..."
Slash gets run over on foot.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-09-03, 01:15 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Slash gets run over on foot."
well the guy riding shotgun needs to hold my bottle of jack.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-09-03, 01:16 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "well the guy riding shotgun needs to..."
Oh god. Jack is terrible

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-09-03, 02:57 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Oh god. Jack is terrible"
Captain all the way. Jack makes me want to resort to vodka. That's how nasty it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-03, 03:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Captain all the way. Jack makes me want..."
Captain = delicious. Especially the Private Stock.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-09-03, 11:04 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Captain = delicious. Especially the..."
I would go cap, But i like my whiskey. It makes me more crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-09-03, 11:43 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I would go cap, But i like my whiskey...."
Tequila makes me vomit and crazy. Never touching the shit again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-05, 07:49 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Tequila makes me vomit and crazy. Never..."
wow. You all are big pussies. I drink whatever i get my hands on and love it all. Tequilla= Mexican milk, Captian= Makes me shitfaced and vodka= Panty droppers. There are more but im to fucked up right now to type
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-05, 08:03 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "wow. You all are big pussies. I drink..."
Ugh, Tequila and Vodka (lower priced) should be called Death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-05, 07:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ugh, Tequila and Vodka (lower priced)..."
3 Wise Men = Jose Cuervo, Jack Daniels, and Johnny Walker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-05, 07:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "3 Wise Men = Jose Cuervo, Jack Daniels,..."
I used to drink this shot called 'Death'. It's 1 and a half shots of jag and the otehr half tequila. Fucks you up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-05, 08:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "3 Wise Men = Jose Cuervo, Jack Daniels,..."
Titusfied said:
3 Wise Men = Jose Cuervo, Jack Daniels, and Johnny Walker.
The four horseman shot is worse. Half shot of each to make a 2 shot drink. jose, jack, john, and jim. Now THAT fucks you up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-06, 09:28 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "The four horseman shot is worse. Half..."
Especially when the dumbass bartender has one of the two chilled, then the others warm.... Puke.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-06, 09:45 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Especially when the dumbass bartender..."
oh yea, its like "this tastes like extreme crap, but why do i feel like im getting a cold drink that has hot flashes."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-07, 10:17 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "oh yea, its like "this tastes like..."
Liquiid cocan! Yummy! Jag, goldshlager, and 151.
Also i seen this drink calle " THE Fat Bitch fucking fuel!" ITs basic ingred is everything behind the bar. ITs about 15+ different lickers and i put lickhers because after drinking it you will be licking hers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-09-08, 01:32 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Liquiid cocan! Yummy! Jag, goldshlager,..."
i want to try that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY