Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-07-18, 02:14 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I rape dudes while on pot"
Sweet...remind me not to smoke with you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-18, 08:52 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Sweet...remind me not to smoke with..."
Getting two bags of supers today. If that means anything to anyone. Also purchasing a new chill-um. Lenny, legalize pot in England and I'll go there. But if you have those cops with cameras on 'em like I saw in the paper, there's gonna be a problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-18, 10:33 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Pot slang varies so much from area to..."
I'm getting good pot and something to smoke it out of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-18, 10:36 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm getting good pot and something to..."
I feel responsible for derailing this thread. My bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-18, 10:38 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I feel responsible for derailing this..."
Bah who cares, Lenny is gone anyway. We can talk all sorts of sheepshit about him! Jay kay.

Yeah, pot slang is extremely different location-wise but you can pretty much get the general gist of what people are talkin about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-18, 10:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bah who cares, Lenny is gone anyway. We..."
Kicker is, I don't even smoke anymore, and it's probably one of the best life changes I've made. It's amazing how much motivation returns when you're not getting fried every night.

Back in college, we used to call bong rips "bingers."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-18, 10:47 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Kicker is, I don't even smoke anymore,..."
Take a whirl in the country. Slang for a MN cruise. LoL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-18, 10:57 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Take a whirl in the country. Slang for..."
We call it "roadying"

And I really should stop smoking. I wonder when I'll finally be able to rid myself of the stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We call it "roadying" And I really..."
It's amazing how much better you'll feel, especially in the morning. Makes it much easier to wake up.

At the same time, it's not heroin. Watched Trainspotting again last night. That's a movie that makes me never want to touch that shite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:26 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We call it "roadying" And I really..."
I will quit when I find a job that requires testing. Until then, smoke away. Would've been this summer, but we haven't moved yet and people don't like 1 month employees...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We call it "roadying" And I really..."
Thanatos said:
We call it "roadying"

And I really should stop smoking. I wonder when I'll finally be able to rid myself of the stuff.
You should be able to quit any second. After all ...it's not the slightest bit addictive I hear .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:32 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You should be able to quit any second. ..."
Physically, no. Mentally, that's another story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:39 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You should be able to quit any second. ..."
It's not, really. I've quit cold turkey before just like that. I stopped smoking one day and didn't light up for 8 months. Problem is, I've got back into the habit and it's part of my day now. I guess I really have no motivation to quit, at least not at the time being. I'm only 20.. I'm surrounded by people that smoke weed, and for the most part I'm having a fun time. I'm managing to keep a job, a house, a car, all the while smoking weed in the process. Nobody is helping me out financially... so.. I donno. Give it a couple of years, let me grow up a little, and I'll rid myself of marijuana.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-18, 01:19 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Physically, no. Mentally, that's..."
Vault Dweller said:

EXACTLY.
After your in the habbit of having that mind set change its hard.
I don't get de-motivated though. When I smoke usually I do things I would make excusses for otherwise. I'm VERY ocd when I smoke....clean the entire house (I mean scrubbing EVERTHING....like the cabinets in the kitchen and the patio chairs baby toys etc) and then take a nice shower...in the morning though that's another story. I've got to be the worst person to wake up, poor Kaneda. He's great though, always has a cup of coffee and a smile for me <3
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-18, 02:17 PM in reply to klo's post starting "EXACTLY. After your in the habbit of..."
klo said:
When I smoke usually I do things I would make excusses for otherwise. I'm VERY ocd when I smoke....
Same here. That's the only way to clean the house, in my opinion. Makes it entertaining/satisfying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-18, 04:59 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Physically, no. Mentally, that's..."
Vault Dweller said:
That's what they're claiming with Video Game addiction, and they're trying to make treatment for that covered by health insurance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-18, 09:39 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That's what they're claiming with Video..."
Better than crack...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-18, 09:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Better than crack..."
That's like saying Timmy falling down the well and breaking his leg is preferable to him falling into a Black Hole and being crushed into a singularity.

In other words, very true, if a bit obvious.

(Video Gaming is inherently cheaper than crack to boot!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-19, 04:26 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That's like saying Timmy falling down..."
Derail my thread will you? How dare you do it without me!

Anyway...

Weeeelah!! Now that was a fun three days!

Played Cricket in Hyde Park yesterday (Wednesday), went to see the Queen musical - We Will Rock You. Fookin' amazin'!! Had fun walking around, making new friends (one doesn't realise how many rather nice lasses there are in ones year until one meets them in Pizza Hut ). All in all, it was one kick-ass trip.

The train there and back covered just over three hundred miles in two hours, and it titled on the corners! I liked that!

And the Underground... jeez louise! About a hundred feet below the ground, in dark tunnels, hurtling along at 80mph. About five hundred people crushed into twenty carriages.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, and I'd love to do it again.

Now then, where were we? Bit of pot, methinks...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-19, 04:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Derail my thread will you? How dare you..."
Sounds like an awesome trip. London is one of the locations on my list for when I have enough money to actually travel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller