Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2006-09-09, 12:15 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Might want to add in WW and Chruser. ..."
Chruser already posted in this thread, and now so have I. I still visit at least weekly, but there's just not much conversation that interests me anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-09-09, 12:18 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "-Bring back old members. -Make..."
Dar_Win said:
-Bring back old members.
-Make everyone play B.NET games again.
-Find the guy who made the dupe thread with the mantis.
-Find Raziel, make him post in the FF all day long.
-More Mantra and Chruser sex adventures.

That's all I can think of for now.

mantis guy's aim is IHatehiphop85, he gets on very rarely

i can make more mantra chruser sex threads
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-09-09, 02:25 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "Bring back Hells Gateway or LOD...:D"
Kidagakash said:
Bring back Hells Gateway or LOD...
Are you still crazy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-09-09, 04:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you still crazy?"
Bring back Kuja and Valmar!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-09-09, 06:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you still crazy?"
Thanatos said:
Are you still crazy?
Crazy? who told you... erm, im not crazy
thou id still like to understand what ya mean by Crazy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2006-09-10, 10:14 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "Crazy? :confused: who told you... erm,..."
Nevermind, I received my answer already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-09-10, 10:57 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "mantis guy's aim is IHatehiphop85, he..."
Mantralord said:

Hooray!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-11, 12:19 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "mantis guy's aim is IHatehiphop85, he..."
Mantralord said:
mantis guy's aim is IHatehiphop85, he gets on very rarely

plz do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-09-11, 09:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "plz do."
We want weird fetish sex threads too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-12, 04:15 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "We want weird fetish sex threads too."
There are a few things I'd like to see sneak their way back into the forum. First is, of course, the portal. The content that once frolicked in the portal is now haphazardly jammed into a forum that seems like a nihilistic state. News Posters have dissolved into oblivion only to be replaced with a dam-broken surge of random information. The portal was, at its prime, a very informative little display of amatuer journalism which integrated nicely into my next piece of heyday lost in the fervor of internet trolls and life discussion. This forum was originally intended to be a gaming forum. It has always been a gaming forum in some respect but I feel like the basic idea has fallen and disappeared into some abyss of meaningless posts. What happened to the snappy reporting of new and upcoming games? All game discussion has fallen abjectly into a tiny corner of Zelaron's former glory. Now, don't get me wrong, I certainly do not completely oppose general discussion or frivolous chatter, but I feel that the forum has lost its way. When Sum Yung Guy asked me to post my opinion, it took me a while to remember how it used to be. I still visit from time to time but I just feel like nothing grasps my interest like it used to mainly because of the flood of uncaptivating titles and mostly drivel that plagues the New Posts list. The forum's members in the olden days were not so different from how it seems now as the period of madness apparently has drifted by and the morons have been replaced with what appear to be civilized folk. I think the forum is veering in the right direction and I would agree that if there is to be any council to govern, it should be Grav at the helm. I guess the main feeling I get is that the forum is both crowded and bare. I look over where specific subforums teeming with excited discussions have been replaced by whatever the fuck that NEWEGG thing is. I might have indentified the missing ingredient of today's forum as wit (and perhaps purpose), but this could easily be a gross oversight since I don't have the time to pour over every inch to find the edge.

I was going to say "There's my two cents ", but it looks like I laid down about three dollars. I will check back in to see if I can think of anything else, but I'm sure this little splurge is sufficient.

Edit: 
\/\/\/\/ I figured you'd say that. \/\/\/\/

Il papa caca nei legno?

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2006-09-12 at 10:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-09-12, 10:01 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "There are a few things I'd like to see..."
dude, newegg rocx...

don't even go there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-09-14, 02:59 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "All those people are on a list I made..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
All those people are on a list I made already along with about 25 others.
What about that one spaniard, i forget his name
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-09-14, 07:18 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "What about that one spaniard, i forget..."
Sirpullido?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-09-14, 12:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sirpullido?"
What about, The1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-09-14, 12:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What about, The1"
Penguin won't come back.

He's still pissed about losing admin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-14, 07:18 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Old members to bring back: -HM -James..."
Dar_Win said:
-NGM
I still float around here from time to time. The next MMO I will probably play full-time is LOTRO (huge LOTR and Tolkien fan here ) and I still play WoW with my friends sometimes. After WoW came out I joined an old SWG guild so I sort of lost touch with Zelaron (no games... before I could come here to talk about Morrowind, Warcraft III, SWG, America's Army, etc.) but talking about WoW never really interested me. In fact WoW is one of those games for me where I just play it and don't really talk about it, if you understand me.

After Oblivion came out I thought that game would gain a lot of success here but aside from a few threads (as far I know anyways) there hasn't been much discussion about it here. I play Battlefield 2 and that's a good game, but I also don't see much discussion about that game here either unless I haven't looked hard enough. It'd be funny if I scrolled down and found a chalk full of discussion about it. Anyway, it's interesting to see that some people still miss me here. I've lately been getting into online video games (and single-player ones too) so I think it'd be great to start posting again. I don't see why not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-09-14, 07:37 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I still float around here from time to..."
Yea you were on my list NGM, I just couldnt seem to contact you. Im glad you got a chance to read this tho. Welcome back!

Hey you play halo 2 at all?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-09-14, 07:51 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yea you were on my list NGM, I just..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Yea you were on my list NGM, I just couldnt seem to contact you. Im glad you got a chance to read this tho. Welcome back!

Hey you play halo 2 at all?
Occasionally, yes. I'm not very good at it though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-09-14, 07:55 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Occasionally, yes. I'm not very good at..."
Scroll to the bottom of the Zelaron forum to the "Dragoon Elite"
Its our Halo 2 clan. No one is really that good, we just get wasted and play it and have fun. Your invited.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-09-16, 12:37 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Old members to bring back: -HM -James..."
Dar_Win said:
Old members to bring back:
-HM
-James
-Jiddar
-User Name #1
-Cronic Killa
-Chrome
-UZG
-NGM
-Raziel
-Penny Bags
-Penguin
-Mr. Lee
-Senesia
-D3v (joke)
-Zagggon(jokkkke)

That should bring a decent amount of activity.
You put (joke) by my name, and the only fucking person here that is a joke, is you fuck nut.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V