Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-08-28, 06:57 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "pro soccer player"
Artisan Necrophiliac
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-08-28, 07:08 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Artisan Necrophiliac"
pro necropheliac
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-09-05, 10:31 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "pro necropheliac"
HAH.

That was gross.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-09-05, 10:32 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "HAH. That was gross."
I think I'd like to be a successful musician or writer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-09-05, 10:54 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Dream Job?"
That is hard to say, at one point I thpugh something to do with video games such as a beta tester. Than I thought something to do with electronics. My dream job kinda changes a bit as I get better at something.

Like right now, I would love to be a Computer Technician, have my own business building custom pc's and doing tech support.

But what I am actually on the road to do right now is Forensic Science, which I rather look forwad to. This is not based on the TV show CSI, I wanted to do this job long before that show ever existed/I watched it. The show that got me interested doesn't exist any more, it was called "Forensic Science" and showed all the Forensics behind real life cases.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-09-05, 11:41 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "That is hard to say, at one point I..."
That is hard to say, at one point I wanted the easy way out of things and play my odds against being something cool like something to do with video games such as a beta tester. After realizing that aspiring to get a job in video games is about as cliche and as unlikely as being a professional athelete or a famous musician (as exploitive of democracy as these careers are), I thought about something in electronics. My dream job kinda changes a bit because I am a guinea pig to society's interpretation of what is a respectable degree.

Like right now, I would love to be a Computer Technician, and have my own business building custom pc's and doing tech work because I am capitalizing on the fact that the little knowledge I gained by installing programs in Windows for the past 5 years could be put to good use by charging people who are slightly less clueless than me.

But what I am actually on the road to do right now is Forensic Science, which I believe I have a head start in because I avidly watch Forensic Science specials on the Discovery Channel. This is not based on the TV show CSI, I wanted to do this job long before that show ever existed/I watched it (which includes that first time I accidentally tuned into the Discovery Channel instead of Cartoon Network to watch my DBZ episodes). The show that got me interested doesn't exist any more because it most likely was as dull as my life, but it was conveniently called "Forensic Science" because I am a deterministic asshole who lets TV shows decide what I like and what I don't like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-09-05, 11:55 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "That is hard to say, at one point I..."
TV judge.

Judge Curtis(?) from curtis court said: "Well you young lady, that's why you dont have sex at 19 years old! it destroys your braincells!" - In a case about her boyfriend owing her rent or something like that...

I was like wtf, did he really just say that?? And you know the people cant respond in a negative way because tv judges dont look at the facts, they just let the person who they like most win. It's awesome, that's what I want too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-05, 12:03 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "That is hard to say, at one point I..."
Is this asshole serious?

God, you don't see other people bashing your dream job now do you?

God forbid I wanted to be involved with video games when I was 8.

You seem to have a dick up your ass today, like every other day don't you. I know more about computers than you will ever know, or know I know. I can do plenty, but I would have to take courses on it to learn some of the finer details involved with computers. Win XP sucks, but I don't care about being able to fix bugs, I just want to help people who have minor to intermediate problems. If a lot more people knew more about computers, they would have people build them something way better than what you can get in a store for a cheaper price. Instead we can continue to let people get ripped off, shall we?

Oh no, what's so bad about wanting to put criminals away Watson? I don't have a boring life just because I watched a few shows on tv and by the way, it was on TLC not Discovery Channel, you maggot infested vagina. I don't even get cartoon network where I live, so looks like you may wanna put down the keyboard and replace it with some fire.

I will continue on the path I am going, whether you like it or not. Your opinion doesn't change a thing.

Why don't you go fall down in the bathroom and crack your skull on the sink. You would serve more purpose to the human race six feet below ground.

I also want to add this one little bit, after reading many of your posts since I've joined, I would have to say your the one with a boring life. 90% of your posts involve talking about how gay you are, but you know, it's much easier coming out of the e-closet than it is in real life.
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting

Last edited by Original Sin; 2005-09-05 at 12:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-09-05, 01:52 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Is this asshole serious? God, you..."
Original Sin said:
Why don't you go fall down in the bathroom and crack your skull on the sink. You would serve more purpose to the human race six feet below ground.
Lol...he's too short to fall down...

He was just making fun of you, it was pretty funny and I was thinking pretty much the same thing. But why do you even care, if that's what you like then fuck us. If you're done with studying forensic science or opening a computer shop are you really going to think... Oh no! Mantralord doesnt like what I do! :Cry: No you wont. (I hope you wont...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-05, 01:54 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Lol...he's too short to fall down... ..."
I just wanted to let everyone know i'm not a push over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Original Sin

Posted 2005-09-05, 02:27 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "I just wanted to let everyone know i'm..."
Original Sin said:
I just wanted to let everyone know i'm not a push over.
You like to think you're never wroooong, you live what you knoooow!

So full of angst!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-09-05, 02:41 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "You like to think you're never..."
mantralord said:
So full of angst!
Heh... seriously though, you'd be more beneficial to the human race six feet under ground.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-09-05, 02:51 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Heh... seriously though, you'd be more..."
Basement?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2005-09-05, 04:13 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Basement?"
Fertalizer more likely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-05, 04:31 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Fertalizer more likely."
I "fertalized" your mom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2005-09-05, 05:56 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I "fertalized" your mom."
mantralord said:
I "fertalized" your dad.
*ahem*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-05, 07:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "*ahem*"
CLOSE THREAD!!! LUMOS!!

Oh, wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-09-05, 08:24 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "CLOSE THREAD!!! LUMOS!! Oh, wait."
Pfft! You didn't do anything for like two years, man. Give it up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-05, 11:10 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Dream Job?"
My dream job is being a Superhero.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-09-06, 12:49 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "CLOSE THREAD!!! LUMOS!! Oh, wait."
Jamesadin said:
CLOSE THREAD!!! LUMOS!!

Oh, wait.
My Powers.... ::gasp:: nooooooooo!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM