Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2005-05-09, 06:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So you're saying I'm bad at the game..."
I believe that KA was good at DII if for no other reason than because it really isnt that hard. The only people that i have met that really suck are little kiddies who are about 13 or 14 and then i have met some parents that play with thier kids who kinda sucked.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-09, 08:50 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Not necessarily I was saying that..."
Maybe I should go to the movies w/ Lauren, so she can make me feel better. mmmm donuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-09, 08:56 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Maybe I should go to the movies w/..."
I agree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-05-21, 08:57 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Not necessarily I was saying that..."
i want my expired accs back!!!!!!
from enigma to a very good botd sword... enigma and all the nicest things...
however, i can not play until yet, no internet...
hope there will be a patch, like a new ladder, then i would play again, now, without ANYTHING (items and i-net) i quit playing

if i knew it came so, i gave u all the expired stuff, damnit! allllllll gone

cu in 2 weeks, then i can get on the i-net again
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2005-05-21, 05:20 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i want my expired accs back!!!!!! from..."
Errr... I think that your sig couldn't match you any better.
Ladder should be resetting soon enough, so if thats what you were getting at, then you could hope back on then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda