Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Which would you be playing?
Halo 2 12 46.15%
WoW 14 53.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2004-11-07, 09:21 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "can a xbox play a computer cd? or is..."
iceman887 said:
can a xbox play a computer cd? or is there a different cd you need or a converting thing you need to beable to let a xbox play, it would probably have to be on a dvd-r because i doubt the game will be under 800 mb
Only the way the Xbox might play a PC game is if you install Linux on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-07, 09:52 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "WoW for me, I like RPGs better than fps..."
I like RPGs better than FPSs too, but HALO is in a category of its own. It actually owns souls. Like mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-08, 06:59 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Halo 2, even though I read it only has..."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Halo 2, even though I read it only has 10 hours of gameplay. wtf -_-
That's not what Halo is about, though. It's all about the multiplayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-08, 07:15 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "can a xbox play a computer cd? or is..."
WoW, I have had enough of halo.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-11-08, 08:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's not what Halo is about, though. ..."
Exactly, single player is just for starters trying to bulk up their skill level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-08, 08:16 AM in reply to wilma's post "Which would you be playing?"
World of Warcraft
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-10, 12:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Halo 2. Another 7 fucking characters."
WoW... if i had the time, the GFX card and the money *DOT*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-11-10, 11:17 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "WoW... if i had the time, the GFX card..."
Correction, I am playing HALO 2, and a lot of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-10, 11:31 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Correction, I am playing HALO 2, and a..."
K I need to go get Halo2.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-11-11, 12:07 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "K I need to go get Halo2."
That 10 hours of gameplay is infinite if you want to beat it on legendary(I've heard it's damn near impossible).

The ending sucks and rocks at the same time. It's sad. Damn Bungie!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-11, 07:16 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That 10 hours of gameplay is infinite..."
i dont see how people said that it only takes 10 hours to beat, because i have played for about 2 and am only on the third stage but then again i am playing on hard so i guess on easy you can probably kill things in like 1 shot or something.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-11-11, 07:49 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "i dont see how people said that it only..."
Heh, Legendary is next to impossible. The first fucking board is even ridiculously hard... This is way more than 10 hours of gameplay, especially if you want to beat it on Normal, Heroic, and Legendary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-11, 11:50 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, Legendary is next to impossible. ..."
Neither. I don't own an XBox, and I don't really like PC games. I'm bogged down with Paper Mario and Tales of Symphonia as it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-12, 12:56 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Neither. I don't own an XBox, and I..."
Raziel should have said:
...and my PC is a PoC .

I want to get WoW, but then I don't know if I should get into a MMORPG again...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-11-12, 01:17 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I want to get WoW, but then I don't..."
And that too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-13, 07:16 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That 10 hours of gameplay is infinite..."
Bah, legendary is fucking hard! I'm playing co-op with the best Halo player I've come across and we die atleast three times each mission.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-13, 01:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bah, legendary is fucking hard! I'm..."
Heh, try it solo, now that is tough..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied