Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-09-30, 08:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Shut up before I get my buddy Chewbacca..."
this my first time will be watching they election don't know how debate go so someone tell me how they do that are they gonna talk about economy and they war on iraq.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-09-30, 08:11 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What a nerd. Yes, I realize that's..."
GravitonSurge said:
What a nerd.
GravitonSurge said:
Reverberation: Not when you do it, no. The main purpose of this is to increase my vocabulary.
It's on, niqqa!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-30, 08:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It's on, niqqa!"
There is a difference between the persuit of knowledge and the persuit of meaningless trivia. Go back to Kashyyyk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-30, 08:14 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "There is a difference between the..."
GravitonSurge said:
There is a difference between the persuit of knowledge and the persuit of meaningless trivia. Go back to Kashyyyk.
Don't make me go WMD on you.

Wookie Bowcaster!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-30, 08:15 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "this my first time will be watching..."
This debate was rather funny. Kerry starts almost every sentence with If, I, or and. Bush says "uh" a lot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-09-30, 08:28 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "This debate was rather funny. Kerry..."
Kerry is a hell of a speaker/debater. My fist debate that i actually watched all the way through.. id say it was pretty cool. you learn a lot in 90 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:17 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "Kerry is a hell of a speaker/debater. ..."
All I have learned is that Kerry does more flip-flopping then the guy making pancakes at the local IHOP.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:18 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "All I have learned is that Kerry does..."
IHOP owns. Kerry does not.

Did they talk about their stance on drugs at all? I didn't watch, but I want to know their opinions on that one matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "IHOP owns. Kerry does not. Did they..."
"The only thing Senator Kerry is consistant at is being inconsistant."

Owned.

Actually nobody really owned anybody. I think Bush did a lot better than you people are saying he did, and Kerry didn't do bad either but as always he just says he has a plan but doesn't say what it is.

The guy asked Kerry what he would do in a specific scenario and Kerry took it off in another direction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting ""The only thing Senator Kerry is..."
Bush totally floundered on that one. I don't like either candidate, but WOW it was as if Bush was trying to sabotage himself. Maybe he doesn't want to be president anymore, I could understand that..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:47 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Bush totally floundered on that one. I..."
GravitonSurge said:
Bush totally floundered on that one. I don't like either candidate, but WOW it was as if Bush was trying to sabotage himself. Maybe he doesn't want to be president anymore, I could understand that..
Yea, Bush and Kerry both kind of sucked. I would rather see Raziel and Grav run for president. It would certainly make the debates a lot more interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:49 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "we won't be watching a debate tonight,..."
symnzXx said:
i'd just like to say: fuck you, you little biased democratic faggot. grow a fucking sack and shut the fuck up.
Irony? Yes, please!

mjordan2nd said:
Shut up before I get my buddy Chewbacca to stick his bowcaster up your ass!
Make sure it's sideways first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:51 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Irony? Yes, please! Make sure..."
Vollstrecker said:
Irony? Yes, please!
I was thinking the exact same thing

Quote:
Make sure it's sideways first.
I was thinking the exact same thing. (It's implied)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I was thinking the exact same thing ..."
I really don't understand what you mean grav. What exactly did Bush do that made it seem like he was sabotaging himself? Both of them tripped up on osama/saddam's names.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:57 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea, Bush and Kerry both kind of..."
mjordan2nd said:
Yea, Bush and Kerry both kind of sucked. I would rather see Raziel and Grav run for president. It would certainly make the debates a lot more interesting.
Raziel would own grav so hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-10-01, 05:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I really don't understand what you mean..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I really don't understand what you mean grav. What exactly did Bush do that made it seem like he was sabotaging himself? Both of them tripped up on osama/saddam's names.
It didn't look like he prepared at all. He basically kept walking right into holes for Kerry, even if Kerry wasn't good enough to bury him deeper. He just kept saying over and over, "How can someone who ____ be President?" And he even said something to the extent of: "I don't care about our troops, I just want to win in Iraq." He said that. He even said it's a good thing we have all these great people around, like the FBI director and such.. because fuck, he can't handle it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-01, 05:45 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "It didn't look like he prepared at all...."
Bush completely failed to answer the question about if he thought Kerry would do a better job than him in Iraq.

They both didn't answer the question asking them to give a scenario or timeline about what they're going to do in Iraq.

They both were flustered. However, Bush did it more. HIS campaign team wanted the light system, yet Bush ran the time more than Kerry did.

His one barely goes to Kerry. If he hits Bush in one of the following debates, hard and buries him. I think Kerry could get ahead in the polls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-10-01, 06:00 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Bush completely failed to answer the..."
The only american president i EVER liked was Clinton... cuz of his affair with Monica

no serious, both bush and kerry sound/look/smell like total fags to me

GOGOGOGO SADDAM !!!11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-01, 06:20 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "The only american president i EVER..."
And people have the nerve to call me un-american because I like communism?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-10-01, 06:56 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "And people have the nerve to call me..."
Bush paused way too often and Kerry basically just said the same things he has been saying for the last 3 months. I thought the debate was very shitty and turned it off after about 20 min.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon