Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2004-09-07, 09:59 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "omfg but zeal so unbalanced, i want..."
Can I spit in your face yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-08, 08:15 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "omfg but zeal so unbalanced, i want..."
So you're saying Zeal isn't legit? It's not Zeal, it's the newb public games you keep going into to duel that isn't legit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-08, 04:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "So you're saying Zeal isn't legit? ..."
zeal is a skill.... if u dont use any skills on ur char good luck in pvp.. enough said?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-08, 05:21 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "zeal is a skill.... if u dont use any..."
Joka69 said:
zeal is a skill.... if u dont use any skills on ur char good luck in pvp.. enough said?
But legit pker like i do good without skills? although i lose to blizzard sorc, orb sorc, fireball sorc, hydra sorc, glacial blast sorc, mage pally, hammer pally, foh pally (omg all of them use AA ), charge pally, smiter, v/t pally, zeal pally, ww barbarian (omg desynch? and someties they use aa with ww because they ww follow me but they say its some other hack called "namelock?"), zerk barb, conc barb, throwing barb, singing barb, wind druid, fire druid, bear druid, wolf druid, AA necromancers (omg they tele on top and instnat switch to another skill? even though you have to choose from skill bar that pops up once you click skill button? quick skil switch hax me thinks) amazons that use white arrow and aa arrow hax (lo lo lo they arrows follow me even though i do sidestep with my legit pvp duelrs barbarian?) and all assasisins

but i r legit and legit players can overcome those wizardspike and lidless wall grim shield ebay newbies because i r believe skill> itam and hax! o.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-08, 06:00 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "But legit pker like i do good without..."
lol u dont ebay lidless and wizspike..... and thats called guided arrow.. and there r things called hotkeys
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-09, 08:58 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "But legit pker like i do good without..."
Why can't I seem to get through reading any of your posts without wanting to stick an ice pick in my forehead?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-11, 07:25 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Why can't I seem to get through reading..."
ry quit dodging zeal pk okokok lol pk rice ebay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koreapeekay